Glamping Pods in the Yorkshire Dales
At BuckdenCamping and Pods in The Yorkshire Dales we provide glamping pods and camping situated in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National park, in picturesque Upper Wharfedale, not far from the source of the river, our working farm in the village of Buckden is owned by the National Trust. We have an emphasis on working in harmony with our natural environment.
We offer you fresh air, peaceful location and stunning walks to take your breath away. Waterfalls, limestone wonders, secluded ghylls are on hand along with a host of tourist attractions to visit within easy driving distance.
- COUPLES AND FAMILY FRIENDLY
- BEAUTIFUL WALKS
- THE RIVER WHARFE RUNS MOMENTS FROM THE SITE
- COMPLIMENTARY WIFI
OUR GLAMPING PODS
Our three pods each sleep up to 5 people (2 adults and 3 children), for the ultimate in easy glamping. Spacious and secure the pods are insulated wooden huts which provide warm and cosy accommodation whatever the weather.
All our pods include
- Heating, lighting and electricity
- A Kettle
- Access to fridges and freezer
- Tables and Chairs
- A mattress covered seating area which folds down to create a sleeping platform
- Outdoor decking with seating
Just bring what you’d normally bring for camping, including your own bedding. Cook outside (only) and enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner on the decking while you admire the fabulous view and enjoy the glory of the dale around you.
Toilets, showers and pot-wash facilities are available for your use.
Explore the local area with walks and cycling and visit some the areas most popular attractions including
- Malham Cove
- National Trust sites including Braithwaite Hall, East Riddlesden Hall, Fountains Abbey Studley Royal Water Garden and Brimham Rocks
- Kilnsey Fly fishery and Trout Farm | Kilnsey Park
- The Forbidden Corner
- Skipton Castle
- Long Ashes Spa
- Horse riding at Kilnsey Treking Centre
- Climbing at Kilnsey Crag
From £45 per night
Prices: see our tariff page www.buckdencampingandpods.co.uk
2-night minimum booking at weekends and busy periods
We welcome dogs, (maximum of 1 dog per party in our Highland & Swaledale Pods only) so long as they are cleaned up after and kept on a lead at all times ,there is a £1.00 charge per dog per night