Glamping North Yorkshire with Hot Tub
Thornbook Barn near Ingleton, North Yorkshire offers three luxury open plan glamping lodges with their own Hot Tubs sleeping 2 adults. With a short walk into the Dales village of Ingleton the glampingsite is situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park and 11 miles from the bustling town of Settle.
Just a short walk away is a pub and a food and coffee shop with it’s own bakery and butchers and the local pub is around 10 minutes walk. The local bus services serves Settle, Skipton, Kirby Lonsdale and many other Yorkshire Dales villages.
Come and visit, walk the Dales, explore the towns and villages and experience the wonderful clear night skies and sunsets.
Fleece Fold, Graze Garth and Herdy’s Hut offers accommodation for couples and including
- A spacious kitchen/lounge
- En suite shower room
- Terrace with hot tub
- Kingsize bed with all bedlinen, towels and bathrobes included
- Complimentary Wi-fi
THE LOCAL AREA
The Kingsdale valley is accessible from Thornbrook Barn. Footpaths go off in many directions with access to Tow Scar, Hunts Cross, Yordas Cave, The Cheese Press Stones and fabulous views towards Morecambe Bay, The Lakeland Fells and the famous Old Man of Coniston.
Also within a maximum 20 mile radius explore
- The Waterfalls Trail
- Settle to Carlisle Railway
- Ingleborough Cave
- Hawes, home of Wensleydale Cheese
- Kirkby Lonsdale with historic Devils Bridge
- Clapham, a small village in an idyllic setting
- Bentham and the Great Stone of Fourstones
- Stocks Reservoir & Forest of Bowland
- Whitescar Caves
- Lords Antiques, one of the largest antique emporiums in the North West
- The Three Peaks Walk
£150 per night
Minimum 3 night stay
Adults over 21 only