Glamping Wales with Hot Tubs
Great House Farm Luxury Pods and Self Catering is in the heart of Mid Wales and offers the perfect retreat holiday. You’ll find sweeping views of the valleys and hills of the surrounding countryside, the clearest night skies and the freshest air you might have ever breathed, we offer an exceptional place to stay.
Our site accommodates for every type of weekend or short breaks including family holidays, couples breaks or groups including pods for pets. Our 4 luxury glamping pods and our self catering farmhouse are open all year round.
Great House Farm offers the very best in glamping luxury and we provide you with everything you need for your stay. We also use local products and services that are environmentally friendly.
Located on a working farm with cattle, sheep, donkeys, goats and chickens guests have an opportunity to meet the animals
Our unique timber pods are the ultimate in luxury and fully equipped with everything you need for the perfect getaway. Built by Quality Pods Wales and designed by the family, the interior is completely bespoke. The pods can accommodate from 2 guests to 8 guests and include the following:
- Double bed, bunk beds (in the Wye Pod) and sofa bed – the Severn pod has 2 bedrooms (1 king and 1 double), bunk beds and a sofa bed
- Luxury bedding
- Ensuite shower room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Towels (including dark towels for hot tub use)
- Hot running water and sink
- Kitchen with hob, microwave, kettle toaster and fridge – the Wye also includes a microwave/grill/browner and the Severn an oven
- Plates, bowls, cutlery, pots and pans, cups and glasses
- Tin opener, bottle/wine opener, spatula, knives, chopping board, wooden spoons, cooking tongs and a whisk
- Smart TV
- USB charging points
- Decking area
- Large patio with hot tub with comfortable seating
- Fire pit including a cooking grill for use as a BBQ (we provide a starter pack of wood for you with this).
ALSO AVAILABLE Farmhouse
Our 16th century farmhouse is truly unique – set over 3 floors with many original features – the property has had a complete makeover and has been designed to incorporate the tradition of the period.
- The Elan Valley
- Llyn Brianne Dams
- Pen Y Fan – The second highest peak in Wales
Local Walks include
A lovely short walk is one of the most famous old German field howitzer on top of the hill known as Twyn y Garth
Explore Llandeilo Hill and breath taking views over the Wye Valley
Walk a little further across Llandeilo Hill (or drive to Aberedw and then you have less than a half mile walk) and you will discover Prince Llewelyn’s cave
From £120 per night