Glamping Wales with Hot Tub
Treberfedd Farm in West Wales has two luxury eco cabins for high end glamping and an Edwardian caravan and is a great place for families to escape to the beautiful welsh countryside for a farm holiday. The Farm is only a fifteen minute drive from the stunning coastline of Cardigan Bay and ideally located in the beautiful Aeron Valley, between the picturesque Georgian harbour town of Aberaeron and the historic university town of Lampeter. Being so close to the famous Cardigan Bay coast there are many fantastic beaches, coastal paths to walk, and incredible wildlife to discover such as the bottle nosed dolphins which can be seen on locally run boat trips. The seaside towns of New Quay and Aberaeron are worth a visit and stroll around, as are the university towns of Aberystwyth and Lampeter, and also the county town of Cardigan which lies to the south.
Guests can enjoy the peace and quiet of the surrounding countryside, and are invited to spend some time exploring the way marked trails of our organic farm, littler folk can enjoy seeing the farm animals, as well as playing on the playground.
OCTAGONAL ECO CABINS
Our unique octagonal shaped eco-cabins have been crafted in one of the meadows on our organic farm. They have been carefully designed to provide a unique eco-friendly holiday experience in the beautiful countryside with stunning views. Both are mirror images of each other in terms of layout, but have their own unique interiors and finish.
They have been designed to provide luxury accommodation for up to two adults, and up to two young people can also be accommodated in a set of fold out bunk beds. Within each eco-cabin, there is a fully equipped kitchen, dining space, king size bed, fold down bunk- beds (smaller size of up to 5ft 9), and a wood burning stove. Free logs are made available to guests throughout their stay. The local area can provide some of the tastiest ingredients, such as organic meat from our farm, seafood from Cardigan Bay and fresh vegetables from local growers.
SAFFIR LUXURY ECO CABIN
Take a look at our enchanting house amid a beautiful Welsh organic meadow. The octagonal form of this original building gives the interior a circular feel. The space flows giving a simplicity that allows you to relax and unwind.
Yours to enjoy while you are staying in Saffir:
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, hot chocolate, toffee waffles, eggs and milk
- Armchairs gathered round a wood burning stove
- Fold down birch-wood bunk beds for the littler folk
- A king size bed with bespoke comfort headboard. Sit up in bed and watch the sunrise over distant hills
- Natural sheepskin rugs and under-floor heating beneath your feet
- Oak dining table, you will spend a lot of time here with a cuppa and ‘the view’
- Kitchen with natural stone worktop and a whistling kettle
- Belfast sink under octagonal window overlooking mountains
- Cloakroom for storing your belongings
- High quality WC and shower room with under-floor heating beneath natural stone mosaic floor
- Swedish Wood Fired Hot Tub
ALSO AVAILABLE AT TREBERFEDD FARM
AERONA LUXURY ECO CABIN
Our second Luxury Eco Cabin sleeping 4
DORA THE EDWARDIAN CARAVAN
Dora, a genuine lovingly restored Edwardian Caravan c1911 sleeping 2 from £85 per night
Holiday cottages sleeping up to 9 also available on the farm
THINGS TO DO AT AND AROUND TREBERFEDD FARM
- Coast – the sandy beaches and coastal paths of Cardigan Bay are only 20 minutes away
- Days out can include visits to castles, mountain biking forests, fishing lakes, historic country estates, steam trains, art centres, cinema and theatres and more. Information is provided in our welcoming reception area.
- Cook up a BBQ with organic meat from the farm
- Explore the farm and woodlands, meet the farm animals and enjoy the abundant wildlife and dawn chorus
- Explore the 2 miles of farm trail and the ‘welly walk’
- Visit the games barn and playground
- Collect eggs from the hens and we normally keep pigs for visitors to see between May and September
2 nights from £174.50, 7 Nights from £355
Edwardian Caravan from £65 – £85 per night
A complimentary basket of logs and kindling is provided on arrival (further wood may be purchased)
Short Breaks accepted from 2 nights onwards (all year round)