Treberfedd Farm in West Wales is a great place to escape to the beautiful welsh countryside for a farm holiday. The Organic Farm is only a fifteen minute drive from the stunning coastline of Cardigan Bay and ideally located in the beautiful Aeron Valley, between the picturesque Georgian harbour town of Aberaeron and the historic university town of Lampeter. Being so close to the famous Cardigan Bay coast there are many fantastic beaches, coastal paths to walk, incredible wildlife to discover such as the bottle nosed dolphins which can be seen on locally run boat trips as well as quality seaside eateries. The seaside towns of New Quay and Aberaeron are worth a visit and stroll around, as are the university towns of Aberystwyth and Lampeter, and also the county town of Cardigan which lies to the south.
Our Edwardian horse drawn caravan, sleeping two, transports you back to a time when the pace of life was slow. After a colourful life Dora is waiting to offer you a secluded and tranquil holiday with far reaching views over green rolling hills. It ticks all the boxes for a romantic glamping holiday.
Inside you will find
- A full size double bed topped with duvet
- Pure wool welsh blankets
- Wood burning stove for cosy nights
- Access to fridge with ice box
- Outside seating for long summer evenings
- Private cooking and dining with an outdoor gas stove under cover of your own Dutch Barn for cooking and tea making
It’s just a short walk to the fully equipped and heated WC and shower cabin, wash basins, baby change and washing up facilities.
The caravan is equipped with everything you need for your stay, linen, cooking equipment and a complimentary basket of logs and kindling is also provided.
ON SITE you will also find
- Pizza oven
- Activity Barn with Pool Table and Ping Pong
- Two Mile Farm Nature Trail
THINGS TO DO AT AND AROUND TREBERFEDD FARM
- Coast – the sandy beaches and coastal paths of Cardigan Bay are only 20 minutes away
- Days out can include visits to castles, mountain biking forests, fishing lakes, historic country estates, steam trains, art centres, cinema and theatres and more. Information is provided at our reception area.
- Cook up a BBQ with organic meat from the farm
- Explore the farm and woodlands, meet the farm animals and enjoy the abundant wildlife and dawn chorus
- Explore the 2 miles of farm trail and the ‘welly walk’
- Visit the games barn and playground
- Collect eggs from the hens and we normally keep pigs for visitors to see between May and September
From £99 per night
Available from the end of March through to the end of October
Your dog is welcome too!