Harry’s Field in the heart of Hampshire’s, New Forest, is a small campsite with Glamping in Bell Tents set in their own area “The Paddock”. We have a number of Bells available for hire; Luxury Furnished or Standard. We’ve created a tranquil retreat in one of the most serene corners of the New Forest with everything we would expect to see on our perfect pitch.
Set in the quiet hamlet of Frogham we are surrounded by open forest, curious wildlife and a smattering of equally tranquil villages. It’s the ideal place to turn off the phones and uncork the wine. Our neighbours are The Foresters Arms, a quintessential fine dining country pub with award-winning food and a good selection of real ales. And it’s just a 30-second wobbly walk from the campsite.
There’s plenty of free entertainment here, the new forest ponies and donkeys hang out round our gate and the open forest which is on our doorstep is full of foals and calves in the summer. The walk down to the stream at Latchmore is a perfect picnic spot where the kids can try to catch minnows and play to their hearts content.
Walking and cycling right from our gate makes The Paddock a unique place to stay in utter luxury, if you so desire, or semi luxury in our standard belles.
Set up camp and forget the car, you can walk and cycle for miles across the open New Forest without setting foot on tarmac.
We arrange for a wood fired Pizza oven on Saturday evenings and if you would like to have one of their delicious Pizzas you will need to pre-order on Saturday morning to avoid the dinner time rush.
We have a number of Bell tents; Luxury furnished or standard furnished which are available Friday to Monday from mid to end of July – end of August as well as both May bank holidays.
BLUEBELL is available from April to October
Bluebell is a large roomy 5m Bell Tent of creamy canvas, that sleeps 4 to 5 people, and is situated in a secluded area in our New Forest cottage garden.
You will be made to feel very welcome, whilst still being in your own private area and in total peace and quiet. Bluebell is set apart from the other Belles which are part of our weekend campsite, and is available from April to October.
The spacious Bell tent includes Turkish rugs, Bohemian furniture, a proper double bed and fine cotton bedding. We provide a camping kitchen with all equipment, outdoor tables and chairs, canvas gazebo and swing seat, and a fire pit to sit around and star gaze into the night.
The flushing loo and shower are 50 yards away and will be shared when Harrys Field is open at weekends in July and August. Otherwise it is for the exclusive use of Bluebells guests. Bluebell is available April to end Sept and costs from £110/night for a family of up to 4/5 people with a 2 night min. booking.
GLAMPING IN THE PADDOCK
We have a number of Bells available for hire, set in their own secluded area adjacent to Harrys Field Campsite
Our dates for the Paddock are in May July and August. Please enquire
LUXURY FURNISHED BELLS in the paddock
This is the true luxury Glamping experience. Each of our Bells is uniquely furnished with vintage and bohemian furniture, soft cushions, throws and rugs and comes complete with everything you will need to enjoy your stay; just bring your own towels!
Each luxury Bell tent has an awning with a fully equipped cooking area and a fire pit to sit round and star gaze late into the evening.
- Proper wooden double bed
- Double memory foam mattress and fine cotton bedding
- Turkish Rugs and mats
- Two/three single pull out beds
- Bedside tables and wicker chairs
- Fairy lights and lanterns
- Vintage trunk
- Canvas Gazebo
- Outside table and chairs
- Gas stove and cooking utensils
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses etc
- Teapot and cafetiere
- Shared use of fridges and freezers
- Firepit with first load of logs
STANDARD FURNISHED BELLS
Pull out single camp-beds
Bed side table
- Use of the communal kitchen area for washing up and shared freezers
- Plenty of showers and flushing loos
- Campsite shop – including local raised meat and ice cream
- We’ll provide you with maps detailing the best local walks for all ages and abilities
- Bike hire nearby
EXPLORE THE LOCAL AREA
- Cycling and mountain biking – many rides pass some of the most unique and best loved pubs in the New Forest including The Royal Oak, Fritham and The High Corner Inn, Linwood, just in case you need to refuel
- Bike hire from nearby Sandy Balls
- The New Forest boasts some of the best horse riding in the country. Arniss riding stables is just a few minutes’ drive from the campsite
- You can go from tent to beach hut in just half an hour! Discover the wooded, secret beaches around Lymington and the vast, stunning sand dunes along Hengistbury Head and Mudeford. The variety of coastal excursions is breath taking
- Explore the seaside towns and cities of Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole, and Sandbanks– one of the world’s most sought-after addresses
- New Forest Water Park which is only 2 miles away is a must for adrenaline junkies
- The medieval city of Salisbury is 11 miles away. Home to maybe one of the world-famous cathedral with the tallest spire in England
- The wonderful Moors Valley park for Go Ape and tree walks
- Paulton’s Park near Romsey is home to the ever popular Peppa Pig World
From £350 per weekend for up to 4 people
Discounts apply for longer and midweek stays
Camping from £21 per night
Sorry no dogs are allowed in our Bell tents
*3 nights’ minimum charge at weekends and Bank holidays apart from the early May Bank Holiday