Glamping Wales with Hot Tub
Seven Hill Hideaway is the perfect glamping holiday nestled on the edge of the Brecon Beacons in South Wales. We give you a chance to escape, relax and unwind in indulgent comfort. Come glamping on your own, with your family or in a group of friends and stay in one of our three luxury tented glamping lodges. The glamping site is nestled in the fields on our 16th century farmstead, with a stream running past, an ancient orchard close-by and sheep and alpacas for neighbours.
In your Safari Tent enjoy the comforts of home while still experiencing the joy of the outdoors. Get back to nature, experience the best of Wales and it’s countryside, and still get a great night’s sleep! We hope you’ll love our lodge tents just as much as we do.
Each lodge has its own private hot tub, perfect for chilling (or warming-up!) under our breathtaking starry skies.
OUR THREE SAFARI LODGE TENTS – All sleeping up to 6
Skirrid Fawr is named after the mountain you can see from your verandah (but definitely not in anything’s shadow!)
Blorenge after the The Blorenge mountain is a favourite with paragliders… but rest assured, its namesake lodge is firmly grounded on the farm!
Sugarloaf after Sugarloaf mountain stands tall over Abergavenny; and our Sugarloaf lodge sits at the top of the meadow, which rolls gently down to the stream below
The lodges include
- Cosy log burner
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Three double bedrooms (sleeping 6) with luxurious cotton bed linens
- Large verandah
- Your very own private hot tub
If you love the outdoors we have beaches, mountains, waterfalls, canals, canoeing and fishing. There’s restaurants, independent boutique shopping and spa or beauty treatments nearby.
Just in case it’s too wet, or even too sunny, there’s plenty to do indoors too! We have several independent theatres and cinemas nearby there’s a climbing wall, soft play, craft centres and not forgetting all the bookshops in Hay on Wye.
Attractions in the area include
- Brecon Beacons National Park
- Hay on Wye
- Abergavenny Food Festival
- Castell Coch, our very own Hampton Court!
- Abbey Dore Court Gardens
- Cardiff Castle
- Dewstow Gardens & Grotto
- Grosmont Castle
- Nelson Museum, Monmouth
- St Fagans National History Museum
- Tredegar House
- Tretower Court and Castle
- Wyndcliffe Court Sculpture Gardens
- Whitecastle Vineyard 5 acre vineyard just the other side of our village in Llanvetherine with conducted vineyard tours and tastings
- Ancre Hill Estates with Guided vineyard tours
- Ross-on-Wye Cider & Perry The Broome farm estate offering visits and tastings
- The Welsh Venison Centre and Beacons Farm Shop
- Angel Hotel, Abergavenny for Formal or informal dining
- Apple County Cider with Cider apple grower, award winning cider maker and cider shop
- The Hardwick Reputedly this is Michel Roux Junior’s “Favourite Welsh restaurant”
- Hunter’s Moon Inn, Llangattock Lingoed
- Restaurant 1861
- Toi et Moi is a licensed French restaurant run by French chef Cédric Lherbier, formerly of Les Copains d’Abord restaurant in Winchester and La Benjamine in South West France
- The Whitebrook, Chef proprietor Chris Harrod, trained at Le Manoir, has won acclaim at The Whitebrook from the Good Restaurant Guide, 3 AA rosettes and a coveted Michelin star
£555 for a 3 night break for 6 people
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.