Glamping Somerset with Hot Tub
The latest glamping experience is staying in a romantic shepherds hut in the heart of Somerset and a true opportunity to experience nature in luxury. We are perfect for either a romantic break or just a well needed escape from the bustle of daily life. Situated on the borders of Somerset, Dorset and Devon and easily accessed by road and rail. The Shepherds Hut Retreat is a great base to explore all the South West has to offer, especially the World Heritage Jurassic Coast offering gems such as Lyme Regis all within a half an hour’s drive. We are blessed with an award winning gastro pub on the door step. The Lord Poulett Arms in Hinton St George has won both Gastro pub of the year and National dining pub of the year more than once!
- Romantic Huts with Luxury Interiors
- Fully Kitted Out Interiors
- Woodland Gardens with Firebowls
- Private Hot Tubs and Woodland Sauna
Each hut boasts spacious interiors with fully fitted kitchens, separate bathrooms and stunning views onto the lake. We design and build our huts to ensure no detail is overlooked and nowhere else can offer the same experience. Our huts are kind to the environment with fresh spring water from our own well, electricity from our huge solar array and built using locally sourced timber. Every hut has a private landscaped garden overlooking the lake with outdoor cooking and seating areas and private hot tubs.
Our grandest hut in both size and style with a stately home inspired interior and stunning lake views. Featuring private hot tub, your own pizza shed, luxury monsoon shower looking over the lake and a gin bar.
One of our Premium Huts with a huge decking over the lake and a gentleman’s club interior. It features a private hot tub, pizza oven, gin bar and king sized bed.
One of our Premium Huts with large sunny garden looking up the lake onto the hills. It features a Japanese styled interior, private hot tub, pizza oven, gin bar and summerhouse.
A botanical styled hut with large garden featuring a private hot tub, gin bar, and star gazing telescope under the willow trees on the edge of the lake.
A Scandi-chic hut with white-washed woods and cosy furs, this is a beautiful hideaway looking over the lake with outdoor bbq area, fire bowl and private hot tub
A beautiful Hunting lodge styled hut with a spacious interior and large garden running alongside the lake. Featuring a private hot tub, gin bar, stargazing telescope and fire pit.
The Woodland sauna is something truly unique, situated on the edge of a beautiful woodland you can watch the wildlife while you recharge then drench yourself under the rainhead shower
ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- Crewkerne, which is a market town situated 2 miles to the east and offers a range of supermarkets including Waitrose, shops, cafes and an indoor pool and gym complex.
- Hinton St George, a picturesque village situated 1 mile to the north, offers a village shop and an award winning gastro pub ‘The Lord Poullett Arms’.
PLACES NEARBY TO EXPLORE
- Lyme Regis
- Lunch at the Town Mill Bakery or the Mill Tea & Dinning Room
- Microbrewery and Art Gallery housed in an old water mill
- Dinner at Hix Oyster and Fish house while you watch the sun go down
- West Bay & Bridport, famous for being the gateway to the Jurassic Coast and now the TV series Broadchurch is only 30 minutes drive away
- The market town of Bridport has a thriving artist community
- West Bay has a stunning beach with golden cliffs
- Burton Bradstock home of Billy Bragg and the award winning Hive Beach Café
- Beaminster with its quaint square and lovely shops and eateries
- Weymouth is an hour away
- Montacute House
- Forde Abbey
- The South West Coast Path National Trail is 630 miles of superb coastal walking
SELF CATERING COTTAGES available too
Weekends from £357.50 for 2 people
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept children or pets