Glamping Somerset with Hot Tub
If you’ve ever wanted to get away from it all to rest, recharge and reset then you’ve come to the right place. At Hinton Hideaways, set on an organic farm in Somerset, we offer a range of unique luxury, adult only properties for you to escape to. Choose between Owl Cabin, bespoke Roundhouses and a magical Treehouse, which welcome you to a slower pace of life.
THE NEST AND THE HIDE ROUNDHOUSES
These properties sit at the top of the site with the Nest offering uninterrupted views over the fields and the Hide nestled into its private garden. Beautifully finished and deceptively spacious they offer all the facilities of home with beautiful natural views, private gardens and outdoor baths. Give yourself the gift of time. Enjoy a lie in, toast marshmallows under the stars or simply sit and watch for wildlife. Deer are often seen walking across the fields, and at night you can hear owls calling to each other. It really is like being on a magical British safari.
THE NEST AND THE HIDE ROUNDHOUSES
These properties sit at the very top of the site with uninterrupted views straight out across the fields. Beautifully finished they have been described as the love child between a Yurt and our luxury Tree house. Featured in publications such as Conde Nast Traveller, this really is all about luxurious living and comes with a private garden and outdoor bath. Both interiors have been carefully designed for comfort with soft furnishings, dinning table and chairs and a sofa to relax on while you enjoy the views. Deer are often seen walking across the fields, and at night you can hear owls calling to each other. It really is like being on a magical British safari.
ROUNDHOUSE FACILITIES INCLUDE
- Double bed
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- Bathroom with large Rainhead shower and bath
- Hand soap, Washing up Liquid, Toilet roll
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Tea, coffee and kettle
- Basket of wood for the outside fire pit
- Patio set for alfresco dining
- Hair dryer
- DVD player
- Private outdoor bath
- Private garden with fire bowl
THE NEST also includes exclusive use of the woodland hot tub!
ALSO AVAILABLE AT HINTON HIDEAWAYS
OWL CABIN, a luxury lodge with hot tub (click here)
BIRDHOUSES treehouses with hot tub (click here)
THE WOODLAND SAUNA
The Woodland Sauna offers guests the chance to relax, regenerate and revitalise in the most beautiful setting. The Woodland Sauna compromises of a physiotherm infra red sauna which has greater health benefits than a regular sauna and is more comfortable to use as it heats your body and not the air temperature. Whilst using the sauna you will be gazing straight into the unspoilt woodland and listening to music.
After a sauna session you can use our Outdoor Shower, which can be hot or cold and is big enough for two! You also have a changing space, toilet and our filtered spring drinking water.
We have created a perfect habitat for bird watching with nesting boxes and feeders, see what you can spot whist your in the sauna!
PLACES NEARBY TO EXPLORE
- Lyme Regis
- Lunch at the Town Mill Bakery, Mill Tea & Dinning Room or Swim restaurant and bar looking out across the sea front
- Dinner at Hix oyster and fish house while you watch the sun go down
- West Bay & Bridport, famous for being the gateway to the Jurassic Coast
- The market town of Bridport has a thriving artist community and twice weekly markets on a Wednesday and Saturday
- West Bay has a stunning beach with golden cliffs and Rise cafe for delicious meals looking over the river
- Burton Bradstock home of Billy Bragg and the award winning Hive Beach Café
- Weymouth is an hour away
From £197 per night
Sleeps 2 adults
Minimum stay 2 nights
This is a retreat for adults
There is a bookable woodland sauna for all properties
The Treehouse comes with a hot tub
The roundhouses have luxury outdoor bath houses
Open all year
Sorry No Pets