Glamping Scotland with Hot Tub
Barrhill Holiday Park offers glamping and camping in South Ayrshire, Scotland near to the border with Dumfries and Galloway. Just a short distance from the coastal town of Girvan, Barrhill Holiday Park is the perfect place to come for a quiet and relaxing break to get away from it all. Our park is 17 miles from Newton Stewart and has the famous 7 Stanes mountain biking tracks on its door step. Galloway Forest is a designated “Dark Skies” area and is perfect for star gazing, only 11 miles from us and is registered as a International dark sky park, one of only a few in Europe!
Just a mile away is the village of Barrhill where there is a local pub where children are welcome and we are also close to Girvan with its superb sandy beaches and the beautiful coastlines which take you all the way into Ayr. Visit the beautiful village of Alloway and home of the famous Scottish Poet Robert Burns and Cairnryan and Stranraer where the Ferry Ports can carry you over the water to Ireland.
We have 3 brand new Luxury Pods two of which have hot tubs! The pods are fully insulated and have opening double glazed window and lockable front door.Outside you have space to park your car a picnic table and a fire pit – perfect for roasting your marshmallows.
Each pod is fitted out with
- Bed with mattresses
- Mini fridge, microwave, kettle and heater
- LED lighting, electric sockets with USB charging points
- Toilet and wash hand basin
YOU WILL STILL NEED TO BRING ALL YOUR USUAL CAMPING GEAR……
Sleeping bags including pillows, cups, plates, cutlery, toilet roll, towels, and enough food for your stay. If using hot tubs then bring flip flops etc. Sun cream and insect repellent could come in useful at times as well.
COMMUNAL KITCHEN FACILITIES
Communal kitchen facilities are provided in the “The Cook House” which is a short distance from your pod, where there is 2 gas hobs a sink and some cooking utensils. There are also tables and chairs where you can sit and eat.
ON SITE FACILITIES
- Hair dryers, hand dryers and razor points
- Launderette and ironing facilities
- Family Room/Baby Changing Facilities
- Pets welcome (Dogs must be kept on a lead)
Below you will find a list of local attractions for the surrounding area
- Culzean Castle
- Arnsheen Park
- Glen Luce Abbey
- Ailsa Craig the distinctive dome-shaped island-rock lies 10 miles off the coast of South Ayrshire
- Robert Burns country
- Martyrs’ Tomb Walk
- Adventure Carrick, Ayrshire one of the most popular outdoor activity centres in Scotland
- Laggan Outdoor Activity Centre
- Merrick Leisure Centre at Newton Stewart
- Wild Goat Park
- The Red Deer Range
- The CocoaBean Company in Dumfries & Galloway where kids make chocolate creations
- Finlay’s Farmhouse Cheese Visitor Centre
- Dark Skies in Galloway Forest Park Scotland has some of the darkest skies in Europe and Galloway Forest Park
- Kirroughtree Walks and cycling trails
- Glen Trool Loch Trool is renowned as having some of the finest scenery in southern Scotland
- Take a Day Trip to Belfast
From £70 to £180 for a 2 night stay for 2 people
Extra People Under 3’s free
Age 3 – 16 £5 pn
Adults £7 pn
Max 5 people
One Dog allowed in luxury pod at cost of £5
Open March to end of January
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.