Glamping in Devon
Valleyside Escapes in Devon is a hidden glamping gem, located in the village of Bickleigh, close to nature but ideally positioned to explore the county. We are set in an amazing valley in the heart of the countryside. It’s a chance to spend some precious time with family and friends. The scenery is beautiful, we have pubs, the river Exe, lots of space and all sorts of nature on our doorstep, including some award-winning sheep!
OUR SAFARI TENTS
Situated in our top paddock overlooking the Exe valley we have three fully-equipped safari tents – Oak, Maple and Birch.
Each tent sleeps up to 6 and is furnished with
- King and twin bedroom with all bedding
- A cabin bed with bedding accommodating two children or adults
- Space for hanging your clothes including hangers
- Throws and hot water bottles
- Lounge Area
- Kitchen containing hot running water, a small fridge and gas hob
- Cooking essentials – condiments, butter and olive oil
- Household essentials – cling film, foil, washing up liquid and cloths and tea towels
- A Welcome Pack containing milk, tea, coffee, bread and a few extra treats
- Dining area
- Wood Burning Stove
- Basket of logs and fire lighting equipment
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and sink
- Torches – for walking back from the pub or bistro at night
If you are staying with very young children we can also provide a travel cot, high chair and step for bathroom.
OUTSIDE there is a veranda to watch the sun set and a BBQ area for creating some culinary delights and for the traditional custom of marshmallow toasting.
PLAY AREA & BOULE COURT
We have a small children’s play area on-site with a swing, slide, tree stumps and tyres to climb and balance on. A box of garden games is also provided so you can really make the most of being outdoors. The adults are not forgotten either they can have some fun on the the boule court – but don’t get too competitive!
EATING OUT AND SUPPLIES
If you would prefer to have a night off cooking you can stroll across Bickleigh Bridge to the Fisherman’s Cot pub, less than a five minute walk. Alternatively, Bickleigh Mill is even closer and their bistro is open for evening meals on a Friday and Saturday. There are numerous other pubs serving great food a short drive away too.
If you need to stock up on fresh, local supplies Exe Valley farm shop is just 7 minutes drive. The historic market town of Tiverton which has two supermarkets, a number of independent and high street shops and even a department store, is only 10 minutes away.
£375 for a 3 night break for up to 6 people
Open March to November
Special offer for this May Bank holiday and half-term!
20% off bank holiday weekend and 15% off a mid-week break during half-term.
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.