Exe Valley Glamping in Devon is in a perfect setting located within 150 acres of family farmland. It is the perfect setting to re-connect with nature, enjoy the breath-taking scenery and relax with friends and family. Up a woodland trail, you’ll find a secret hideaway revealing each of the lovely lodges. Their unique charm and thoughtful design will provide not just comfort, but an experience the whole family will enjoy. Everything you require for a perfect nature escape!
The glamping site is situated near the charming village of Bickleigh, with its picturesque bridge and thatched cottages, nestled on the banks of the river Exe. Devon is all about the great outdoors. Walk the ancient Tarr Steps, go in search of hidden letter boxes on dramatic moorland, go crabbing in picturesque coastal villages or surf the north Devon beaches.
Each lodge is purpose built to make holidaying fuss free and easy so you can relax and unwind from everyday stresses. The Lodges offer maximum comfort without relinquishing the benefits or adventure of outdoor living and include
- 3 Bedrooms including one King, one Twin (which can also be converted into a Superking) and the ultimate snug, a whimsical Cabin Bedroom featuring it’s own canopy, double mattress and hatched doors
- Soft luxurious linen, plump pillows. cozy duvets and woollen throws
- Kitchen with Fridge
- Woodburning stove
- Hot running water
- Solar powered lights and refrigeration ensure you have the basic necessities for enjoying your stay
- Private loo
OUTSIDE you’ll find a BBQ/Fire Pit
The eco-conscious lodges are powered by nature using solar energy and wood collected through woodland management to heat
EATING AND DRINKING
Whether you feel like cooking or not, there are plenty of options to keep you well fed. Explore local pubs, bbq over the fire pit or warm up one of our delicious one-pot suppers.
With each lodge coming equipped with a woodburning stove, gas burner, fire pit & a small refrigerator you can always keep your food fresh and drinks cold.
Check out the Larder Menu too
ACTIVITIES AND LOCAL AREA
- Get active with Go Ape, Haldon Forest, go Wild Swimming, take The Bear Trail at Cullompton, rent a bike or boat from Saddle and Paddles at Exeter Quay or go horse riding on Exmoor
- Explore Devon’s beautiful local Beaches and rock pools
- Gardens, Estates and Castles including Killerton House, Broadclyst, RHS Rosemoor Garden and Cothay Manor Greenham
- Town and Villages including Bickleigh Village, Dulverton, Ashburton, Lustleigh and Dartmouth
- Walks and Cycle Routes including Exe Estuary Trail, The Tarka Trail, Barnstable, Hound Tor, Dartmoor and The East Devon Way
- Farm Shops and Cafes including The Exploding Bakery Exeter, Darts Farm, Topsham. River Exe Cafe and Exmouth and Greendale Farm Shop
From £115 per night for up to 6 people
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.