Glamping Cornwall with Hot Tub
The Shepherds Hut at Pencuke Farm between Bude and Boscastle in Cornwall is a romantic getaway for two or a family adventure. The hut resides close to North Cornwall’s wonderful beaches and within easy reach of the county’s best tourist attractions. This is glamping at it’s best with stunning views and designed with a contemporary feel. As well as its own private hot tub the shepherds hut has a king size bed and bunks above for 2 children. There’s a kitchen, flexible dining come lounge area and shower room too. There is plenty of space outside the shepherds hut including outdoor seating, dining table and a fire pit that can be used to bbq on.
The Shepherds hut is heated with underfloor heating from our eco friendly biomass boiler with constant a hot water supply through the same system. It also has its own wood burner. perfect to snuggle up to and watch the sunset over the Atlantic ocean.
- Sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Hot tub – Sit back, relax, take in the view, watch the sunset and gaze at the stars with your favourite drink
- Views to the ocean
- Engineered oak flooring with underfloor heating
- Fully equipped hand painted kitchen with butler sink and a granite work tops
- Nespresso coffee machine (you can purchase capsules on site or bring your own)
- Multi functional living dining area with Smart TV with Netflix built in DVD
- Wood burner
- Free ultrafast Wifi
- King size bed & 2 bunks for children
- Luxury bedding and towels (just bring your own beach towels)
- Luxury hand soap, hand lotion, body wash and shampoo
- Two bathrobes
- Shower room
- Plenty of storage
- Cot/high chair available on request
- Dog friendly
- Full access to the nearby guest barn, where there is a pay per use washing machine and dryer, games room and small honesty shop
The Shepherds hut is located in the camping field. There are only 9 camping pitches, so never feels busy, but when the camping season has finished, you will have the field to yourself.
Explore the 18 acres of farm land and visit the resident farm animals too. We are an easy drive to some of Cornwalls best beaches and many of the tourist attractions are within an hour.
- Boscastle wonderful village with pretty harbour
- Crackington Haven Beach where you can reach the coastal path
- Bude coastal resort with with natural sea pool, canal and castle
- St Nectans Glen with 3 waterfalls
- Trebarwith Strand
- Port Issac
- Bossiney Cove with a steepish walk down the cliff path
- Widemouth Bay
- Tintagel, linked to the legend of King Arthur
From £145 per night
For up to 2 Adults and 2 children
The top bunks are only suitable for children and are not recommended for children under the age of 6.
PENCUKE FARM also offers 3 luxury self catering cottages
DUTCH BARN Sleeps 2 to 8 people with Hot Tub
SKYBER BARN Sleeps 2 to 8 people
DARZONA sleeps up to 3 people