Luxury Glamping in the UK with Breakfast and Dinner included
Calling all families and groups… escape the real world for a few days, unwind in the glorious countryside and treat yourselves to a little bit of luxury with Kymani Getaways. We welcome groups, both large and small, to come and stay at one of our seven beautiful glampsites this summer. We know it can be stressful planning a group glamping trip, from the research into the local area to see what people might want to do, to trying to organise what everyone wants for their breakfast! Our Kymani Concierge app will become your new best friend, allowing each member to tailor-make their own trip, from their dinner choice to their extra activities. Group glamping has never been so luxurious or straight forward!
Gather your favourite people and decide how large your group will be and pick from one of the two options available depending on your sized group:
For smaller groups and families this option allows you to have your own dedicated area within any one of our sites sharing the site with a few other smaller groups. All of the features of what makes Kymani so special are still included so you can also tailor-make your trip by selecting add-on activities and pre-ordering all of your food and drink.
Larger groups can book a site exclusively for those really special occasions. Sometimes it’s nice to just gather together your nearest and dearest and have the place to yourselves.
To be able to secure a spot in one of our glorious sites just for your group just select the ‘exclusive hire’ option at the point of booking. Simple!
The minimum booking is two tents for two nights and is available across all of our sites.
OUR LUXURY GLAMPING SITES
Choose from our gorgeous glampsites below, each with their own distinct identity. Open June through to October 2021 (please check below to see specific site open period). Some will be more suited to quieter groups and families, with others offering a more rural location for you and your group to let loose and unwind. Wherever we operate, we will work with local suppliers, services and operators so that you are experiencing a slice of local life. We’ll ensure that everything from your yoga teacher to your evening meal, using locally sourced ingredients, has been hand-picked.
Kiln Paddock – Kentwell Hall, Suffolk
Open August and September 2021
Great for celebrations
Park Paddock – Kentwell Hall, Suffolk
Open June and July 2021
Great for rural retreats and historical activities
HOME COVER, THE GRANGE HAMPSHIRE
Open June and July 2021
Great for peaceful family retreats
CHARLTON PARK, WILTSHIRE
The Glade – Charlton Park, Wiltshire
May and June 2021
Great for Families
The Meadow – Charlton Park, Wiltshire
Open May and June 2021
Great for families and quiet escapes
Sunset Valley – Charlton Park, Wiltshire
Open July and August 2021
Great for stunning views and special occasions
GODSTONE VALLEY. SURREY
Open May to September 2021.
Great for quiet retreats and wellness breaks.
YOUR GLAMPING ACCOMMODATION
Definitely no slumming it here, this is luxurious glamping bell tent accommodation. Each tent is beautifully furnished with proper beds and all of the home comforts you need.
Each 6 metre bell tent will feature…
- A double and two single beds with proper mattresses
- Soft linen
- Bedside tables and reading lamps
- Full-length mirror
- Clothing rail and hangers
- Vintage storage trunk
- Boot rack
- Power supply to charge your phone
- Comfy sofa
- Rugs and mats
- Hanging candelabra
- Woodburning stove with a bag of wood (if you need more you can order more onsite!)
- Hot showers and proper toilets
- Central giant Tipi with a banquet table, library, lounge and games area
- All breakfasts and dinners cooked up for you by our onsite caterers made with locally-sourced ingredients
Larger groups also have access to additional extras
(Pre-planned lunches, cocktail party with full staff..) These are all additional extras and not part of the standard package.
GLAMPING GETAWAYS FOR GROUPS
If you can manage to drag yourself away from your luxury tent to join the rest of the group, you’ll find all of the action taking place in the heart of the site. Every evening we will light the central firepit for you to sit and catch up with each other about your days, whilst toasting some marshmallows under the stars.
Our festival-style double hat tipi will house a long banquet table if you have booked the site exclusively, or smaller groupings of tables and chairs for those Kymani Collective groups. If you book the site exclusively then the central bar area can be pre-stocked ready for your arrival. If the weather isn’t being kind you can take shelter in our cosy lounge area and help yourself to a book from the library, or do battle with some classic board games. You’ll also find a projector, screen and PA system so that you can entertain yourselves to your hearts’ content.
- A prepared a menu with locally-sourced ingredients to make a range of delicious meals for you, ready to pre-book in advance
- Pre planned Lunches
- Special occasions meals. If you want to make your evening really special, get in touch and we can discuss adding in a cocktail party with a full staff, or maybe a wine expert to pair your wines to your meals
- A pre-stocked bar filled with all of your favourite tipples. We can arrange everything for you, just let us know via the Kymani Concierge app what you fancy and it will be there waiting for you, ready to serve yourselves
- Entertainment – working with local suppliers of activities and entertainment, some of which will be offsite in a local attraction and some of which we will arrange to come to you
- Tailored activities such as a spot of archery in The Meadow? Foraging in the Enchanted Forest? Or Yoga by The Lake? Get in touch
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND COVID BOOKING GUARANTEE
We know that with COVID, these are uncertain times and that you need to be able to book your covid friendly glamping with confidence. Our sites will all be set up to allow you and your party to be fully socially distanced; accommodation units will be allocated to social bubbles and will be safely distanced from one another, and our communal areas will allow you to gather safely together in a socially-distanced manner.
Should any rules change which means that you can no longer travel i.e local lockdowns either in the region in which the site you have booked is located, or the lead booker’s home region, then you will be able to roll your booking over to a later date.
BOOK YOUR Kymani Getaway Collective in simple steps:
1. Organise your collective of favourite people
2. Choose your favourite site (click on the green Love Glamping Book Now button above and below to view all our sites and their attractions)
3. Connect to Kymani’s website
4. Select how many tents and how many nights you’d like to book (minimum of two nights and two tents)
5. Register or Login to create your booking account
From £395 per tent for 2 nights for two people. Each additional adult would be £100 for the two nights and a child £50.
Breakfast and dinner included!