Glamping Yorkshire with Hot Tub
Yurtshire’s glamping site at Fountains is a mile from the Fountains Abbey and Studley Park World Heritage site and set on the edge of the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural beauty and Yorkshire Dales National Park. With six stylish and comfortable yurts this exclusive site sits in a beautiful meadow with fantastic views of the spectacular scenery beyond.
Our handcrafted yurts all have chic interiors and are both rustic and cosy furnished with a double bed, double and single futon making the yurts an ideal for couple on a romantic getaway or family group or friends. Each yurt is self contained with its own private full flushing toilet and hot shower, drinking water as well as being fully equipped with everything that you should need during your stay.
The yurts are well spread out to ensure your privacy with carefully considered facilities to guarantee your stay is as comfortable and relaxing as possible whilst not compromising on the enjoyment of staying in the great outdoors.
Why camp when you can Glamp!
YOUR YURT includes
- Double Bed
- Futon style double bed and single bed
- Duvets and All Linen
- Solar Powered lighting
- Lanterns and Tea lights
- Wood burning stove
- One basket of Logs (extra can be purchased on site at around £5 per bag), firelighters and matches
- Private Full Flushing Toilet ( and Toilet rolls)
- Private Gas Powered Hot Shower
- Drinking Water Tap (located in shower area)
- Towel (1 per person)
YOUR OUTDOOR DECKING AREA includes
- Your own Private HOT TUB!
- BBQ/ Fire pit
- Table and Chairs
- Axe and Chopping Block
KITCHEN AREA includes
- Double gas ring burner
- Crockery and Cutlery and Wine glasses
- Pots and pans
- Kitchen utensils
- Kettle for stove
- Tea pot
- Washing up liquid, Washing up bowl, sponge, cloth, tea towel
- Rubbish bin, Dust pan and brush, Sweeping Brush
- Fire blanket, Fire extinguisher and Carbon monoxide alarm
- Cool box (ice packs not provided)
Enjoy a long soak in your own private outdoor hot tub.
WHAT WE SUGGEST YOU BRING
There are only a few items which we recommend you bring to help enjoy your stay.
- Charcoal for BBQ
- Ice or ice packs for the cool box
- Swimwear for the hot tub
- Extra towel for the hot tub
- Food and drink!
ALSO AT YURTSHIRE,,,, Weddings and Events
Yurtshire can be hired for your special occasion in the Yurtshire grounds. Our yurts can be tailored to make your wedding as unique as you! Get in touch for more information.
Guests can do as much or as little as they choose whilst enjoying the private 7 acre yurt field to the fantastic array of attractions in the local area including
- Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal
- Harrogate Spa Town
- Brimham Rocks
- Lightwater Valley
- Newby Hall
- Bolton Castle
- Nearby towns of Ripon and Pateley Bridge
- Leeds is 25 miles away
Brimham Rocks Fountains Abbey
From £106 per night per yurt for 2 quests – yurts can accommodate up to 5
15% discount of 2 night mid week stays – to book please call the office on Tel: 01423 895058
1 night Mid week stays also available when calling the office
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.