Glamping Yorkshire with Hot Tubs
Waingates Farm Huts in the heart of North Yorkshire offers luxury Shepherds’ Huts with hot tubs within the peaceful family run 1000 acre Roecliffe Estate, just 15 minutes from Harrogate. Our boutique resort situated just outside the pretty village of Roecliffe allows guests to experience all the tranquillity and relaxation of the countryside in supreme comfort but with the ease and convenience of amenities close by. The scenic views from inside the huts and their private gardens look out over the fields from a point of elevation, allowing guests to experience the best of nature as far as the eye can see. Experience an outdoor retreat much like the comfort of a luxury boutique hotel stay but with the most stunning rural views. Each of our huts are incredibly cosy, comfortable, wonderfully spacious and all slightly different.
Our three huts are appropriately named after an ancient Yorkshire system used by Shepherds to count their sheep home. Yain, Tain and Eddero have been lovingly crafted to our own design and to the highest specification.
Each 20ft by 8ft Hut is supplied with everything you need to enjoy both indoor and outdoor living including gas BBQ’s, Fire Pits, secluded Gardens with their own outdoor seating as well as a shared entertaining space with a large table and chairs and a Designer Danish Cast Iron Morso Wood Burning Pizza Oven to enjoy evenings with friends. If you would rather eat out we are just a short picturesque walk from the popular and award winning 16th Century coaching Inn, The Crown Inn at Roecliffe, who serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
To enhance your stay all of our individual huts have their own unique private wood burning Hot Tub, supplied with logs for the ultimate in outdoor living.
THE HUTS – Sleeping 2
Each Hut also includes
- Double bed with luxury bed linen
- Ensuite shower room and towels
- Complimentary Bramley Natural Bath and Body products
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Wood Burner
- Underfloor heating
- TV/DVD player
- Highspeed WiFi
- and much more
Outside each hut you will find
- Designer Wood Burning Hot Tub,with logs, Towels and Robes
- Dining and sitting area
- Fire Pit
- Gas BBQ
- Amazing Views
- The picturesque village of Roecliffe in the Lower Ure Valley sits on the banks of the River Ure with its idyllic village green. ‘The Roecliffe Ramble’ will take you from St Marys Church and along the River Ure passing Westwick fishing locks and Newby Hall House and Gardens
- We recommend The Crown Inn Roecliffe for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
- Cyclists could take on ‘The Ripon Cathedral to Boroughbridge Loop Cycle Route’ which passes right past our door, as does the ‘Way of the Roses Coast to Coast Cycle Route’ 170 miles from Morecombe to Bridlington
- THINK FINK offers food lovers wanting to make the most of cooking in their hut, a food emporium of top quality local produce, artisan baking, continental fine foods and fresh fish, cheeses and meats
- Bowe & Co Deli and Café for the best coffee in town and delicious homemade items to eat in or takeaway
- The Dining Room is an award winning restaurant with accolades from The Good Food Guide 2016 and Michelin Guide
- We are 2 miles from the bustling Roman town of Boroughbridge with independent retailers, fantastic cafes, pubs and restaurants
- The City of Ripon is a small unspoilt cathedral city
- The Spa Town of Harrogate with it’s well known Turkish Baths and Health Spa
- RHS Harlow Carr Gardens on the edge of Harrogate with Bettys Café
- Ancient City of York included York Minster, The National Railway Museum, The Yorkshire Museum, York Art Gallery and York Racecourse
Huts from £115 per night
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.