Glamping Yorkshire with Hot Tub
Yurtshire’s glamping site, at historic Newburgh Priory, sits in the spectacular landscape of the Howardian Hills. It’s an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park. Three beautiful yurts sit nicely on the edge of an ancient woodland with views over the Priory and stunning countryside beyond.
Our handcrafted yurts all have chic interiors and are both rustic and cosy furnished with a double bed, double and single futon making the yurts an ideal for couple on a romantic getaway or family group or friends. Each yurt is self contained with its own private full flushing toilet and hot shower, Drinking water as well as being fully equipped with everything that you should need during your stay.
The yurts are well spread out to ensure your privacy with carefully considered facilities to guarantee your stay is as comfortable and relaxing as possible whilst not compromising on the enjoyment of staying in the great outdoors. Why camp when you can Glamp!
YOUR YURT INCLUDES
- Double Bed
- Futon style double bed and single bed
- Duvets and All Linen
- Lanterns and Tea lights
- Wood burning stove
- One basket of Logs (extra can be purchased on site at around £5 per bag), firelighters and matches
- Private Full Flushing Toilet ( and Toilet rolls)
- Private Gas Powered Hot Shower
- Drinking Water Tap (located in shower area)
- Towel (1 per person)
YOUR OUTDOOR DECKING AREA includes
- BBQ/ Fire pit
- Table and Chairs
KITCHEN AREA includes
- Double gas ring burner
- Crockery and Cutlery and Wine glasses
- Pots and pans
- Kitchen utensils
- Kettle for stove
- Tea pot
- Washing up liquid, Washing up bowl, liquid and sponge
- Rubbish bin and Dust pan and brush
- Fire blanket, Fire extinguisher and Carbon monoxide alarm
- Cool box (ice packs not provided)
Enjoy a long soak in our outdoor hot tub hidden in the trees.
WHAT WE SUGGEST YOU BRING
There are a few items which we recommend you bring to help enjoy your stay –
- Charcoal for BBQ
- Ice or ice packs for the cool box
- Swimwear for the hot tub
- Extra towel for the hot tub
- Food and drink!
THINGS TO DO ON SITE
Guests can sit back and relax in the privacy of their own luxury yurt or even in the wood burning hot tub whilst enjoying the tranquillity and wildlife that are second to none at Yurtshire Newburgh Priory. Alternatively guests can learn about the many interesting facts of the priory or get involved with activities on site.
Nearby attractions include
- Newburgh Priory Historic House
- Maize Maze
- Castle Howard
- White Rose Riding Centre
- Twiggys Soft Play Centre, Thirsk
- Monk Park Farm, Bagby
- Duncombe Park
- Nearby towns of Easingwold, Helmsley and Thirsk
- York is 23 miles away
ALSO AT YURTSHIRE,,,, Weddings and Events
Yurtshire can be hired for your special occasion in the Yurtshire grounds. Our yurts can be tailored to make your wedding as unique as you! Get in touch for more information.
From £85 per night per yurt sleeping up to 5 guests
Dogs are welcome at Newburgh Priory
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.