Up Sticks in Worcestershire offers two safari glamping lodges with all home comforts. unique interiors, interior walls crafted from tree trunks, comfy beds topped with deep duvets and comfy sofa’s to snuggle up by a real wood stove. Relax on the deck with a cool tipple from the fridge, awake to steaming hot showers in your private bathroom. Bring your tribe and immerse yourself in a slice of your own private rural idyll. With the great outdoors on your doorstep enjoy wildlife, our friendly farm animals, stunning views and peace and quiet.
Experience magical evenings toasting marshmallows over the fire, watch the sunset over the pond or snuggle on the sofa with a good book. Giggle over a game of scrabble or plan your next adventure, with maps, local information as well as wildlife kits for all ages. There’s goats, sheep and hens to feed; an orienteering challenge and zip wire for thrills with outdoor baths for a quiet soak to end the day.
Up sticks is nestled by the Malvern Hills, which give you fabulous views across to the Cotswolds and Wales. There are easily accessible tracks and lanes to explore, as well as pretty towns and plenty of history. At UpSticks we’ve got maps, bikes and the knowledge to help you on your way.
OUR TWO LODGES include
- Kitchen complete with utensils, gas hob, toaster, sink and fridge
- Dining table and breakfast bar
- You’ll arrive to the basics like milk, juice, bread, coffee and tea as well as a few goodies
- A big Double bedroom with feather duvet and white cotton sheets
- Twin (or another double)
- Cosy sleep deck tucked up in the eaves to take in the views
- Private family bathroom including steaming hot shower
- Fluffy towels
- Wood burner
- Hot water bottles and blankets are supplied, just in case!
- Games, a few books and local guides are on hand as well as nature kits
- Plugs and Wi-Fi
- An old tin bath on the deck if the little ones fancy a splash around
- Kadai fire bowl
- Camp fire seating
- Twinkling fairy lights and paraffin lamps light the lodges and boardwalks as night falls
- Bikes available
- Pygmy goats, sheep and chickens to pet
- Communal dining and rum bar
- Zip wire
- High chairs / travel cots/ baby changing & kids crockery and cutlery available
Cook up a storm over the fire pit or stroll to the pub, you can do both. BBQ and breakfast goodies are available from the pantry. we have a few home cooked favourites available to order as well as fresh pasties and croissant. The 500 year old pub aptly named The farmers Arms, is just two minutes stroll away and three award winning gastro pubs, Hanley Swan, Butchers Arms and The Welland Inn a short drive or cycle.
Our pantry, formally a stable, is full of goodies and locally produced products as well as everyday essentials like milk bread and butter. Ready packs of meat are available for BBQing, and herbs from the veg patch. In the mornings wander to the pantry for warm croissant, or pick up a breakfast pack with locally made sausages, bacon and our own eggs.
Close to The Malvern Hills we are in an area of outstanding natural beauty crossing Worcestershire and Herefordshire in the heart of England. Explore…..
- Rivers and forests sit on our doorstep for walks, picnics and boat trips
- Paddle down the Wye
- Mountain bike in the Forest of Dean
- Ledbury and it’s independent high street
- Malvern is a great place to start your walk on the hills with natural springs along the way up, and a couple of lovely tea shopsGo Ape, or wander the Sculpture Trail
- Explore the art of cider making at Westons cider
- Wine making at Lovells vineyard
- The makings of Gin at The Chase Distillery
- The Morgan factory for car enthusiasts
- Land rover Discovery day at Eastnor
- Eastnor Pottery
- Eastnor Castle
- Earls Coome grounds and gardens
From £115 per night per safari lodge
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.