Stone Farm Rural Escapes offers glamping in safari tents located in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside in the valley of the River Severn. The luxury safari lodges will be your home away from home, offering an ideal opportunity to remove yourselves completely from the pressures of hectic, everyday living.
Our two safari lodges are equipped with all of the latest modern conveniences whilst allowing you to fully immerse yourselves in a world of nature and beauty. Inside, an open plan living space is ideal for relaxing or entertaining and everything is provided for you to fully enjoy this wonderful location.
Nearby, for the active there are cycle lanes and footpaths abound, winding their way through scenic vista’s where wildlife lives unhindered and the beautiful Worcestershire countryside can be seen in all of its glory. Whether you wish to snuggle down with a book in front of the wood burner in your safari lodge or step out onto the deck with your favourite tipple to watch the sun set over the lakes, Stone Farm Rural Escapes will not disappoint.
THE SAFARI TENTS – Sleeping 6
Our quintessential, luxury safari lodges overlook two beautiful lakes within the rolling Worcestershire countryside. Set within what was once a working farm, you are surrounded by an abundance of footpaths, bridleways, cycle routes and fishing spots, all of which can only enhance your experience.
Each lodge has a wonderfully furnished open plan interior with
- Two beautiful bedrooms
- Sofa bed for 5th and 6th person
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate indoor bathroom
- Your own chicken coop to enjoy fresh eggs
At Stone Farm Rural Escapes, we really have tried to think of everything you will need to make your stay a truly unique experience.
ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- Miles of footpaths and scenic river walks for you to discover
- Let our electric bikes (or bring your own bike) take the strain as you explore the miles of iconic country lanes
- Wander down through our woodland trail to our tranquil fishing spot on the banks of the famous River Severn
- If you are thinking of holidaying with your four-legged friend we are perfectly situated within a popular horse loving area
- Ombersley Golf Course, one of the most picturesque golf clubs in the country, is on our doorstep
- Orchids Spa – Stone Farm guests can enjoy 10% off any treatment. Approximately 1.6 miles away and so easy to get to by bike
- Little Owl Farm Park is approximately 1.2 miles away
DAYS OUT – all within 10 miles from the farm
- Astley Vineyards
- Churchfields Farmhouse Ice Cream – time your visit in order to see the cows coming in to be milked and then try their exciting, new and award winning ice cream
- Churchfields Maize Maze
- Severn Valley Railway
- Witley Court
- Go Ape
- West Midlands Safari Park
- Harvington Hall
- Bewdley, a Georgian picturesque riverside town
- Worcester City
FURTHER A FIELD – within 30 miles from the farm
- The Malvern Hills
- The Cotswolds
- Stratford Upon Avon
From £160 per night for 6 people
Maximum of two dogs allowed per lodge, beds and towels provided. £25 supplement for a second dog
Open March to October
WE ALSO HAVE A SELF CATERING HOLIDAY BARN TO LET