Set at the foot of the Malvern Hills in the beautiful rolling countryside of Worcestershire is our small and friendly glamping site Rosebud Meadow. With a unique slant to traditional camping we offer glamping in fully insulated 5 star camping pods. The pods will take you back to nature without the inconvenience or effort associated with traditional camping. Our facilities allow you to experience the full enjoyment of the rural outdoors from the comfort of one of our Pods. This beautiful site has a view that will take your breath away.
We also welcome well behaved dogs and horses too!
Our five star pods are warm in winter and cool in summer, waterproof and cosy and so perfect for use all year round. All have electric lights and power sockets are double glazed and fully insulated.
Each pod also includes
- Built in double bed and 2 pull out single beds
- Mini fridge
- Flat screen TV/ DVD player
- Covered porch with light to allow you to enjoy the long summer evenings
Just bring your camping kit, minus the tent! For example bedding (or sleeping bag), pillows, mugs, cutlery etc
A pod is the ultimate ‘home away from home’ experience.
MEET OUR ANIMALS including
- Our famous micropig, Annabelle
- The Pygmy goats
- Miniature horses including the rare breed Falabella ponies. Our smallest mare, Mouse, is just 28 inches tall!
- In the distance you might catch a glimpse of Piko, our resident stallion at about 30 inches tall
- We have a small flock of zwartble sheep that we produce our own lamb from. Try some of our lamb burgers on the BBQ too
BRING YOUR HORSE
You can also bring your own horse on holiday with you! Imagine waking up every morning to the sight of your horse grazing in the paddock outside your Pod.
Rosebud Meadow offers first class accommodation for your horse including
- One of the best off road riding locations in the UK
- Direct access on to over 3000 acres of off road riding across the commons and hills
- Stabling in our American style barn or grazing in a well fenced paddock.
- DIY or option to have a complete holiday and we’ll do all the hard work so all you have to do is decide where to ride!
Pop out for one hour or ride all day, the choice is yours!Prices start from £10 per day for grazing and £15 per day for stabling
Hay and bedding can be provided
We ask that all horses are up to date with their vaccinations
Please contact us to book and discuss your specific requirements
Worcestershire and the surrounding area provides something for everyone including all kinds of outdoor pursuits, festivals, music and many attractions and places to visit. We are ideally located whether you just want to relax or explore the local market towns and villages, go cycling, mountain biking, fishing, walking.
You can walk from our site to the top of the Malvern Hills and only have to cross one quiet lane.
We have direct access on to Castlemorton Common which is an ideal place to to fly a kite, to picnic or kick a ball around or walk your dog.
Sunday to Thursday night £60 for 2 adults
Friday & Saturday £70 for 2 adults
Bank holidays £85 per night for 2 adults.
Children £5 extra per child, extra adult £10 per adult, dogs £5 per dog all per night.