Canvas and Clover in Worcestershire offers glamping on a luxury campsite on a working farm. Enjoy the feel good sensation of waking up in a beautiful field, with the luxury of being in a bed, snuggled under a warm duvet. We have ten, fully fitted safari tents in the large car-free field, with plenty for the family to do, with luxury toilet and shower facilities. Visit us and create magical memories – toasting marshmallows over fire pits surrounded by twinkling fairly lights, or following the fairy door trail with your daughter, while Dad plays football with your son.
Each 5 metre square Safari tent includes
- Double bed with a real mattress and mattress protectors
- Bedspreads, anti-allergy pillows and pillow protectors thick anti-allergy duvets with sheets and duvet covers
- Three single beds with bedding as required
- Bedside cabinet
- Battery tea lights and LED lantern
Outside each safari tent on a covered balcony you will find
- A Fire pit
- Picnic bench
YOUR OWN KITCHEN SHED includes
- A Gas burner for cooking
- Plates, cutlery, utensils, frying pan, saucepan and glasses and mugs
- Cool box with ice packs
- Fire blanket and carbon monoxide detector
There is enough space to lock up bikes and store wellies.
- Shower block with three male and three female rooms, each including its own shower, toilet and sink, hairdryer and plug for your straighteners!
- Small shop, open at certain times of the day selling charcoal, firelighters, marshmallows, and commonly used items you may have forgotten
- Washing up area
- Custom made wooden shelter in the field, with benches for you to enjoy a meal and a drink
- Toys and books for children including table tennis, and table football, and plugs for charging phones
- The field is 5 acres and has plenty of space for a game of football, a bug hotel ‘Bugingham Palace’, a natural grass area, and a small wood with a fairy door trail
FRIDAY NIGHT PIZZA
We have a wood fired pizza oven and make home made fresh wood fired pizzas on a Friday night to save you having to cook.
Although we are family friendly we also accept groups for exclusive site use for your wedding, anniversary, or birthday celebration. We are also a great venue for an outdoor team building session. Contact us for more information on any of these options.
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
Although there is plenty to do right here at the farm, there are many opportunities in the surrounding area for things to do and places to visit including
The Malvern Hills
Greyfriars – National Trust
Witley Court – English Heritage
West Midlands Safari Park
Severn Valley Railway
Top Barn Farm
Little Owl Farm Park
The local pub The Red Lion at Holt Heath is a lovely 30 minute stroll across the fields and there are lots of really good pubs within a 10 minute drive, just ask us for recommendations.
A local dairy farm has an authentic Thai Restaurant and takeaway open Wednesday to Saturday and they will deliver to your tent ready for your arrival.
PRICES per tent per night
.Low season Midweek (Mon-Thur) £95
Low season Weekend (Fri- Sun) £105
High season Midweek (Mon-Thur) £105
High season weekend (Fri-Sun) £115
2 night stay minimum stay
High season is 1st July to 31st August, the rest of the time is low season
Open May to September
Please note there is no electricity
Unfortunately, so we can preserve local fauna, flora and wildlife, we do not accept dogs
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.