Glamping in Wales with Hot Tub
Lon Lodges’s is one of the best for glamping in Wales. Stellar Safari LODGE is located on a family farm in the countryside in Mid Wales. It’s close to the town of Rhayader and the Elan Valley perfect for walking, cycling and other activities or simply for just relaxing and reviving. You will be guaranteed to receive a warm Welsh welcome! Come and visit this wonderful place and feel part of our friendly community in an area of outstanding beauty.
Stellar Safari Lodge is nestled amongst trees, privately set on the family farm sleeping up to 6 guests including
- Double four poster bedroom
- Bunk bedroom
- Cosy cabin style double bed
- Travel cot is available on request (please bring own cot bedding)
- Made up beds including fresh linen sheets, a warm duvet and a fleece blanket with cushions and hot water bottle
- Private en suite wash room adjoining the tent at the rear including electric shower, a flushing toilet and a wash stand with hand basin and wall mounted hair dryer
- Bath towels, hand towel and shower mat
- Complimentary hand soap, shampoo/body wash and conditioner, all are paraben free
- Comfy 3 seater sofa
- Wood burning stove for cooking and keeping you warm and snug whatever the weather
- Welsh woollen blankets for extra comfort
- Basket of logs and kindling
- Kitchen sink with running hot water
- Four ring gas hob is part of the kitchen unit
- Small solar powered fridge
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses, utensils, pots, pans and serving dishes
- Dining table with comfortable chairs to seat 6 (high-chair is available on request)
- A Welcome hamper of welsh cakes, Welsh tea, coffee, drinking chocolate sugar, milk, marshmallows and chocolate
- Trunk coffee table containing childhood games and some new fun ones, books, wildlife and nature journals, local history, maps, local information and bug hunting kits ready for the explorers to start exploring!
- Solar panels provide electricity for low level lighting, a couple of plug sockets and wind up LED torches are provided in the bedrooms
Wood Fired Hot Tub
Veranda deck with outdoor seating and dining table overlooks the green Welsh countryside and the neighbouring flock of sheep
Gated fenced area surrounds your Lodge
Fire pit has a BBQ rack for outdoor cooking and marshmallow forks for that ultimate treat!
A bag of logs will be supplied, further supplies can be purchased.
Private entrance and parking for 2 vehicles
GOOD TO KNOW
Pre-order a BBQ or breakfast hamper from Bob the butcher, or an organic fine foods hamper from the Wild Swan Delicatessen. For the chocoholics, pre-order a gift box of handmade Belgium chocolates, fudges and sweets.
Please bring welly boots and warm clothes and lots of layers to make sure you are as warm as toast
The 300 acre Lon Farm, with its sheep flock and small cattle herd has an enormous amount to offer in the way of exploring the rural countryside with it’s two wildlife walks waymarkers will guide you through the meadows, along the river and up to the hilltop with breathtaking views
- Market town of Rhayader
- Beautiful Elan Valley
- Unwind in the evening to watch the night sky, stargazing is a magical experience. The acclaimed Dark Skies status of the nearby Elan Valley means that on a clear night, you will see shooting stars, planets and the Milky Way while relaxing on your outside patio
From £375 per short break (4 nights)