Treberfedd Farm in West Wales has two luxury eco cabins for high end glamping and an Edwardian caravan and is a great place for families to escape to the beautiful welsh countryside for a farm holiday. The Farm is only a fifteen minute drive from the stunning coastline of Cardigan Bay and ideally located in the beautiful Aeron Valley, between the picturesque Georgian harbour town of Aberaeron and the historic university town of Lampeter. Being so close to the famous Cardigan Bay coast there are many fantastic beaches, coastal paths to walk, and incredible wildlife to discover such as the bottle nosed dolphins which can be seen on locally run boat trips. The seaside towns of New Quay and Aberaeron are worth a visit and stroll around, as are the university towns of Aberystwyth and Lampeter, and also the county town of Cardigan which lies to the south.
Guests can enjoy the peace and quiet of the surrounding countryside, and are invited to spend some time exploring the way marked trails of our organic farm, littler folk can enjoy seeing the farm animals, as well as playing on the playground.
OCTAGONAL ECO CABINS
Our unique octagonal shaped eco-cabins have been crafted in one of the meadows on our organic farm. They have been carefully designed to provide a unique eco-friendly holiday experience in the beautiful countryside with stunning views. Both are mirror images of each other in terms of layout, but have their own unique interiors and finish.
They have been designed to provide luxury accommodation for up to two adults, and up to two young people can also be accommodated in a set of fold out bunk beds. Within each eco-cabin, there is a fully equipped kitchen, dining space, super king size bed, fold down bunk- beds (smaller size of up to 5ft 9), and a wood burning stove. Free logs are made available to guests throughout their stay. The local area can provide some of the tastiest ingredients, such as organic meat from our farm, seafood from Cardigan Bay and fresh vegetables from local growers.
AERONA ECO CABIN – Sleeps 2 adults plus up to two children
The studio style accommodation is packed full of unique features and individual touches, making this accommodation perfect for both a romantic break or family retreat.
Yours to enjoy while you are staying in Aerona:
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, hot chocolate, toffee waffles, eggs and milk
- The warmth of the wood burning stove – logs supplied free of charge
- Underfloor heating to provide background warmth when you need it
- Beautiful and well equipped kitchen
- Enjoy a delicious meal at the beautiful solid oak table, while enjoying the stunning view from the octagonal window
- Refresh yourselves with a great night’s sleep on the comfortable king bed plus two small bunks.
- The fun factor – children will love sleeping on the fold out bunk beds. If you’re coming without children then we’ll fold these bunks back into the wall to give you extra space.
- High quality WC and shower room with under-floor heating beneath natural stone mosaic floor
ALSO AVAILABLE AT TREBERFEDD FARM…..
SAFFIR LUXURY ECO CABIN
Our second Luxury Eco Cabin sleeping 4
DORA THE EDWARDIAN CARAVAN
Dora, a genuine lovingly restored Edwardian Caravan c1911 sleeping 2 from £85 per night
Holiday cottages sleeping up to 9 also available on the farm
THINGS TO DO AT AND AROUND TREBERFEDD FARM
- The Coast – the sandy beaches and coastal paths of Cardigan Bay are only 20 minutes away
- Days out can include visits to castles, mountain biking forests, fishing lakes, historic country estates, steam trains, art centres, cinema and theatres and more. Information is provided in our welcoming reception area.
- Cook up a BBQ with organic meat from the farm
- Explore the farm and woodlands, meet the farm animals and enjoy the abundant wildlife and dawn chorus
- Explore the 2 miles of farm trail and the ‘welly walk’
- Visit the games barn and playground
- Collect eggs from the hens and we normally keep pigs for visitors to see between May and September
2 nights from £174.50, 7 Nights from £355
Edwardian Caravan from £65 – £85 per night
A complimentary basket of logs and kindling is provided on arrival (further wood may be purchased)
Short Breaks accepted from 2 nights onwards (all year round)
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.