This year stay exclusively in the Train Carriage at The Yurt Farm. You will have the whole glamping site, just 20 minutes from the coast, to yourselves as we keep the glamping site super small this year. It’s a beautiful little hideaway, with amazing views over the Cambrian Mountains. Perfect for couples and small families, sleeping up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Situated on our organic 150 acre farm there are footpaths and farm trails through pasture, woodland and bluebells by the stream. It is also home to a herd of pedigree Hereford cattle, sheep and hens. Watch dolphins in Cardigan Bay, stroll the beaches, walk the Cambrian Mountains trails, spot red kites, cycle country lanes and collect eggs for breakfast. There’s a new gastropub a short walk up the road. They do takeaways too!
Help yourself to wood for crackling campfires under clear night skies or to keep your stove roaring. Fire up the pizza oven for an evening feast with friends. We provide everything needed to make your glamping holiday comfortable and enjoyable.
THE TRAIN CARRIAGE
The Train Carriage is a beautiful handmade space surrounded by wildflower meadows, 20 minutes from the sea.
The carriage has been built entirely by ourselves from local timber and includes
- King-sized bed with a luxurious organic mattress made by Abaca
- Space for children to sleep under the raised bed in a snuggly nest
- Organic cotton sheets – you can hire duvets and pillows for £10 per person
- A Devonshire made wood-burning stove and sheep’s wool insulation will keep you cozy
- Small kitchen with table and chairs
- Welsh woollen blankets
- Organic teas and olive oil, salt and pepper
- Fresh flowers and candles
- Organic mattresses with fresh organic sheets- if you’d like to hire duvets and pillows please let us know
- Use of our pizza oven
- Amazing chocolates and drink
- Fresh eggs from the hens that chickens around the meadow
- Free firewood for your stay
Outside sit around the campfire in this little sun-trap as bees and butterflies enjoy the sedum roof.
If you need anything just ask and you can borrow it for your stay
From £90 per night
Our prices include everything except bedding. If you would like to book organic duvets and pillows then please add £10 per person.
Check-in on Friday and depart Monday or check-in on Monday and depart Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
We offer a minimum of 2 night stays.
COVID BOOKING GUARANTEE
Please book with confidence. We are offering a full refund on all bookings that are affected by COVID-19 lockdown restrictions. Firstly, we ask for a fully refundable 30% deposit with the remainder then payable up to 4 weeks before your stay.