Serenity lodge is a Couples Retreat in Carmarthenshire South Wales giving you the remote away from it all feeling. A beautiful woodland walk takes you down into the valley, as you cross over the river on to the footbridge, take a moment to enjoy the tranquillity of the flowing water. As you leave the woodland the field opens up with stunning views in every direction. With only the sound of birdsong and flowing water, you can truly leave the outside world behind. Get settled in and enjoy the solitude. Relax on the spacious deck and enjoy the peace.
Paul and Carly have built the lodge with love and want your stay to be as comfortable as possible, if there is anything that you require, they will do their best to accommodate you.
Serenity Lodge is off-grid living in comfort and includes
- Luxurious bed that you will not want to leave with bed linen and towels provided
- Ensuite hot shower and sink
- Kitchen area with gas hob and sink for cooking inside is supplied with pots, pans, and utensils
- Dining table with comfortable chairs
- Cosy log burner
- Power is supplied by solar panels, this gives you bright lights, USB charging points to charge phones, entertain yourself with your music or perhaps watch a romantic film on your tablet
- Atmospheric lighting to set the mood inside and out
- Two torches to find your way about at night
- A compost toilet is just a short walk out the back. It has a stable door so you can enjoy the views while you sit on your throne
- You will be greeted with a welcome pack with various goodies on your arrival
OUTSIDE enjoy the firepit and star-filled skies.
After a day of adventuring come back and relax with a hot shower and marshmallows toasted by the fire or cook up a heart-warming meal with our campfire cooking kit
A mile-long farm track is where your adventure starts. The lane is long and bumpy so you must take your time and enjoy the beautiful views of the valley. Unfortunately, low profile cars will have a tough time getting to us and are not really suitable for the lane.There are wheelbarrows at the carpark to assist with moving luggage and supplies. We will give you any assistance if you need it.
- A waterfall pool is a perfect place to meditate or take a dip
- Enjoy a walk and a picnic in 10acres of grassland with maybe only a friendly sheep passing you by
- Fresh free range eggs and seasonal veg from the small holding are available to purchase
- We supply a basket of logs and kindling on your arrival which should keep the log burner going for a couple of nights and a fully stacked log store under the decking where you can purchase more wood. Payment is made via an honesty box.
Serenity lodge gives you the remote away from it all feeling. However if you want to get out and about we are only four miles from the boutique town of Llandeilo with its old historical buildings, fantastic shops, pubs, and eateries.
Out and about explore
- Dinefwr Park with its castle, historical house and gardens
- Carmarthen town is only 10miles away
- Carreg Cennen Castle is a short drive and marks the start of the Brecon Beacons national park
- Brechfa Forest for and its nationally respected mountain bike trails
- South coast and Gower peninsula beaches
- Cardigan Bay
- We can recommend the perfect spot to see a pod of dolphins or a curious seal
£100 per night for 2 people
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.