Poppy Seed Hut for glamping is set in the village of Gilwern in Wales with a fantastic fish and chip shop as well as three pubs, a small general store, chemist and post office. You can also join the Monmouth and Brecon Canal path nearby. Just a short drive away are the market towns of Abergavenny and Crickhowell with their weekly Farmer’s Markets where you can buy an array of organic and local produce.
This cosy and whimsical hut is nestled in the heart of the village of Gilwern. It is the perfect setting for couples to grab that romantic getaway, with the hut being within walking distance of the shops, several local pubs and cycling and walking routes.
POPPY SEED HUT – Sleeps 2
The innovative design means the space has been maximised. With an open plan layout, the hut offers everything that would be required including
- Small kitchen with fridge, kettle, toaster and microwave
- Comfortable sofa and a TV with the basic Sky package
- Separate bathroom has includes a bath with shower attachment, hand basin and toilet
- Mezzanine style ‘bedroom’ is accessed via steep ladder stairs and has a double mattress with mood lighting!
- Bedlinen and towels provided
- Fully insulated flooring making the hut warm
- Wifi coming soon…..
Outside there is a patio area with seating and bike rack.
Spectacular mountain scenery, a bustling market town and foods galore Abergavenny is just 4.5 miles away and has all the ingredients for a great holiday.
- Crickhowell is 3 miles away
- Raglan 12 miles
- Brecon 17.5 miles
Short Breaks from £164
Weeks from £219
Sorry no pets
Parking for 1 car
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.