Glamp in Wales in the Orient Express Shepherds Hut in Wales just 3 and half miles from Sennybridge in the tranquil Crai Valley. Surrounded by rolling hills and outstanding views, the hut is situated near one of the darkest places in the Dark Skies Reserve and close to a small stream with stepping stones allowing you to explore the idyllic SSSI.
The encompassing wooded area houses a secret hideaway for children with a treehouse and tree swing! For the adults there are walking routes from the door, including a footpath taking you directly to the local pub, The Tanners Arms, just two miles away.
We have Resident bees in a nearby field which provide local honey and is available to buy
This high quality hut is made by local tradesmen and has been lovingly handcrafted using premium quality oak and red cedar sleeping 2 adults and up to 2 children. The attractive modern exterior is clad with Welsh red cedar as is the balcony decking. The outside seating has also been made locally and is well positioned to take in the captivating countryside. The interior of the hut is all open plan and handmade with underfloor heating throughout with
- King sized bed with luxury linen
- Mezzanine suitable only for up to two children accessed via steep ladder stairs so children should be supervised at all times when using this
- Kitchen with the Belfast sink
- Full size electric cooker with gas hob and toaster
- Billy camp stove for heating the kettle
- Modern bathroom with electric shower and towel rail, toilet and hand basin
- Underfloor heating
OUTSIDE you will find…
- Patio furniture
- Plenty of parking
Defynnog is 4 miles away, Llandovery 13 and a half miles away, Brecon 14 miles away and Swansea 28 miles away.
From £332 for a Short Break
From £585 for a Week Long Break