Old Green Lane Shepherds Hut is in the most idyllic glamping location along a small quiet lane in the tiny village of Trefeitha just outside Brecon in Wales. Only 2 miles from the Felin Fach Griffin with its local ales and award winning restaurant. Surrounded by rolling hills and wonderful views, with walks and cycle rides right from the door. It is romantic and relaxing perfect for a break from busy working city life.
Old Green Lane offers a wonderful glamping experience with the toasty woodburner fire, comfy double bed and just a few metres away in a separate hut is a luxury electric shower and toilet. Outside, in your own private field, is a fire pit with rustic chairs and table, perfect for wiling away a summer’s evening.
SHEPHERDS HUT – Sleeps 2
A traditional style shepherds hut with
- Full size double bed and luxurious bed linen
- Wooden dining table with all crockery, cutlery and kitchen equipment
- Shower room with electric shower at one side of hut and toilet and hand basin at other side
- Towels provided
- Woodburner with first bag of wood provided
- Welcome pack including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, bread and jam
- Brecon is 6 miles away and a beautiful cathedral town with views of the majestic mountains
- Hay-on-Wye is 13 miles away
- Crickhowell 17 miles
- Builth Wells 18 miles
Short Breaks from £174
Weeks from £232
Sorry No pets
Sheep and geese in neighbouring field
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.