Little Haven Retreat is nestled on the Pembrokeshire coast with Glamping in Pods and Bell Tents. The Retreat is a stones throw from the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, a mile and a half from the quaint resort village of Little Haven, boasting a wonderful beach, perfect for surfing enthusiasts and boat users with a slipway. It’s also perfect for families with its sheltered, safe, swimming cove and rock-pools.
There are some exceptional local eateries from which to enjoy the spectacular sunset of Little Haven. The resort itself affords stunning views across the coastal countryside with spectacular sea views across St Brides Bay and the coastal path. Peace and tranquility are to be found in abundance here with just the gentle rhythm of the sound of nature and the lure of the sea a constant companion.
Inside your Bell Tent you will find
A double bed
2 single beds
Small items of furniture in a Moroccan style
OUTSIDE your Bell Tent you will find
A picnic table and benches
On the park we have a heated shower and toilet block, laundry and a large playing field with goal posts for the children. There is a café next door which serves breakfasts and a neighbouring park has a bar and restaurant which they are happy for our guests to use.
Explore all 186 miles of the UK’s only protected Coastal National Parks, speckled with a plethora of spectacular, award-winning blue flag beaches. Nestled almost entirely within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, the Coast Path boasts an array of coastal flora, fauna and bird life, in addition to vast evidence of human activity from Neolithic times to the present day.
Below is a summary of just some of the beautiful places in Pembrokeshire ready to explore
- The Pembrokeshire Coast Path
- Quaint village of Little Haven
- Island Hop to Komer, Ramsey and Caldey, the perfect setting from which to discover dolphins, whales and
- Pembrokeshire famous resident Puffins
- Pembroke and Carew Castles are a short drive from the resort
- Milford Marina has been extensively yet sympathetically developed and home to the Torch Theatre, showcasing the latest cinema releases in addition to regular live theatrical events in it’s creative setting
- Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire’s largest market town offers a wealth of treats for the avid shopper, in addition to a host of cultural experiences, including the central castle, town museum and the award-winning Farmer’s Market
- Pembrokeshire is littered with coves and plateaus from which to dive into with wilds of the shores that surround us
- Nearby coastal settings including Dale, Newgate and Broad Haven present the perfect setting from which to enjoy water sports including surfing and diving. Dale is also the home to many sailing clubs, offering sailing trips and lessons for visitors to Pembrokeshire
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo is one of the UK’s premier theme parks Heatherton World of Adventure, Blue Lagoon Aqua Centre, Manor Wildlife Park and many other family attractions
Little Haven is home to ever-popular gastro pubs including the Swan Inn, The Castle and St Brides Inn. The award-winning Griffin Pub in nearby Dale is a favourite to seafood lovers. Even closer to home is The Masons Arms, just a short walk from the resort, and next door to the site is popular Walters Lodge, open daily until 12pm, serving delicious cooked breakfasts. The Pembrokeshire Coastline is home to a plethora of fine dining establishments and gastro pubs – ask a member of our Guest Relations team for their advice during your stay.
During peak seasons, guests of Little Haven Retreat are also treated to the arrival of a vintage Pizza hut, serving freshly made stone oven Pizzas with the freshest of local produce.
Pembrokeshire prides itself on being incredibly dog welcoming, with beaches galore with very limited restrictions in addition to dog friendly pubs, cafes and restaurants as well as visitor attractions.
From £40 per night in low season and £60 per night in peak per Bell Tent
2 night minimum stay
Each tent sleeps 4