Glamping The Lake District
Black Beck Farm Holidays offering glamping in Bouth in The Lake District is nestled between Lake Windermere and Coniston Water and is surrounded by stunning views of open countryside, fells and woodland. Bouth is an ideal holiday location for all the family, young and old. Combine this with some of the best Lake District attractions, popular market towns, and quaint Lakeland villages. The market town of Ulverston is only 5 miles away featuring bars, restaurants, takes aways, cinema and supermarkets. Larger towns such as Barrow In Furness, Kendal and Lancaster are also with in easy reach.
Within easy walking distance (1/4 mile – 5 Mins) is the White Hart Inn, the centre of village life serving excellent Bar and Restaurant meals or you can enjoy a summers evening drink on the Village Green and Play Area, in front of the Inn.
GLAMPING LODGES – Sleeps up to a family of 5
Our bespoke Glamping Lodges, Red Deer and Roe Deer, sleep up to five people most comfortably and are Pet Friendly and are sited surrounded by stunning views of open countryside.
Each lodge includes
- Two separate sleeping quarters
- Full sized double bed with luxury memory foam mattress
- Separate area with three fold out single beds
- LED multicolour, ultra bright, top of the range LED lighting
- Fabulous barbecue
- Outside there is a picnic table
- Parking alongside the lodge
SHEPHERDS HUT – Sleeps up to 4 people
Our new glamping shepherds hut sleeps up to 4 people and offers a wood burner, beds, table and chairs.
Sited in its own area of our camp-site, surrounded by stunning views of open countryside, our Shepherds Hut comfortably sleeps up to four. The Hut includes
- Comfy Double Bed
- Two fold out beds for children
- Wood burning stove (with wood provided)
- Table, chairs and plenty of cupboard space
- A gated decking area is at the front of our Shepherds Hut (ideal for those bringing your four legged friends)
Outside the Shepherds Hut is a place for you to have your own BBQ
BOW TOP CARAVAN – Sleeps 2
Sited in it’s own area of our campsite, you will find our Bow Top with stunning views of open countryside. Experience a different way of camping in the 1960’s Bow Top and sit and relax and remember what life is really all about away from the stresses and strains of life.
Our Bow Top caravan includes
- A cosy traditional extending double bed
- Queen Anne wood burning stove to keep you warm (wood is provided)
- Traditionally, cooking and washing was done outside and just outside Bow Top is an area suitable for you to have your own BBQ
- Your own Log Seating area.
A short distance away for all glamping accommodations are toilet & shower facilities plus a washing up area. There are electric points are in the wash-rooms for your hair dryer, razor etc.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
When packing for your holiday, you will need to bring everything you would for a tenting holiday… but leave the tent behind! Don’t forget your cutlery, crockery and bedding etc. You’re welcome to bring your own ice box, we are happy to freeze your ice packs for you.
PITCH A TENT FOR FAMILY OR FRIENDS NEARBY
There is an area close to all the glamping accommodations which you may reserve for your own family or friends tents to join you in experience the magic.
Nearby family attractions, all within 15 miles include:
- World of Beatrix Potter Attraction
- Laurel and Hardy Museum
- Lakeland Motor Museum
- Dock Museum
- Windermere Lake Cruises
- Aquarium of the Lakes
- Grizedale Forest including Go Ape
- National Trust, Fell Foot Park and Gardens
- Lakeland Segway (As seen on ITV1’s ‘The Lakes’
- Bigland Outdoor with outdoor activities on the scenic Bigland Estate
- Ducky Park Farm
- Old Hall Farm
- South Lakes Wild Animal Park
Weekend Breaks from £140
Midweek Breaks £220
Week long breaks £325
Weekend Breaks from £100
Midweek Breaks £175
Week long breaks £280
Weekend Breaks from £80
Midweek Breaks £160
Week long breaks £250
TENT PRICES FOR EXTRA GUESTS
Up to 4 man tent £15.00 per night
5 man tent & over £20.00 per night
We are open from the beginning of March to mid November.
Dogs are welcome also at £5.00 per night, per dog. Maximum of 2 dogs.
VIEW ON LINE AVAILABILITY CALENDAR FOR SHEPHERDS HUT HERE (scroll down the page)
VIEW ON LINE AVAILABILITY CALENDAR FOR GLAMPING LODGES HERE (scroll down the page)
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.