Glamping The Isle of Wight
Perfectly placed next to its own beautiful beach on the stunning Isle of Wight, Whitecliff Bay holiday park makes a stunningly beautiful base for glamping, exploring and discovering all that the glorious Island has to offer.
Giving the ideal balance between a coastal and country vacation Whitcliff Bay benefits from rolling countryside and woodland on one side and a beautiful sandy beach on the other. Whitecliff Bay holiday park truly has something for everyone to enjoy.
GLAMPING FACILITIES AT THE PARK
- Sandy beach cafe
- Indoor & outdoor heated pool with flume, bubble pool & toddler pool
- Sauna, sunbed and sun terrace
- Entertainment including stage shows and cabarets
- Sports lounge with large TV
- Bar, restaurant and supermarket store
- Children’s indoor and outdoor adventure playgrounds and soft play
- Free WI-FI in main communal areas
- Outdoor Cinema & mini golf
Standard Camping / Touring Pitch Two Nights from £12
Bell Tent from Two Nights from £102
BELL TENTS – Sleeps 2-4
Our glamorous Bell Tents for that little bit more comfort. Comfortable beds, kitchen and dining areas and modern shower and toilet blocks all close by.
- 2 Single Beds
- Futon sofabed
- Complimentary Welcome Breakfast Pack
- FREE gas / electricity
- Cooker, oven, fridge and kitchenware
- TV, electric lighting & plug sockets
- New shower and toilet facilities
- Pillows, quilts and bed linen
- Modern Loo & Shower Facilities
PLEASE NOTE Our facilities are open from 21st March to 3rd November although you can come and stay anytime between 21st March and 15th January. Please enquire about our facilities during the winter.
We can arrange ferry travel for all guests from Portsmouth, Lymington and Southampton please ask for more details.
CAMPING PITCHES, CHALETS AND LODGES also available