Glamping The Cotswolds
Cherry Tree Glamping nestles in a beautiful secluded spot in the Cotswolds and close to the lively market town of Stroud with all mod cons. It’s a place to unwind and forget those workaday worries. As soon as you arrive at our Cotswold glamping haven, you’ll feel right at home. Seven Acres’ beautiful rural setting is truly a place to feel at one with nature. What’s more, everything you could possibly need is within an easy 20-minute drive, whether you’re interested in arts, history, food, or shopping.
Richard and Rose with daughter Karen and son Matthew live and work on site. You’ll see the chickens roaming around and their freshly laid eggs are available for you to buy. Also on sale are plants so you can take a little bit of Seven Acres with you when you leave.
We have two lovely wooden lodges, Butterfly sleeping 4 and Squirrel sleeping 2 as well as our beautiful gypsy caravan, Rose. Each accommodation unit enjoys its own little piece of our Cotswold home.
When you arrive at Seven Acres Glamping, you’ll find your accommodation fully prepared and ready for your stay, with a Wake Up Pack including milk, bread, and eggs freshly laid by our own hens, so you don’t need to make any last-minute trips to the shop before you kick back and unwind. Our gypsy caravan, Rose, has stunning carved details and an authentic Romany flavour, and is perfect for two people.
All lodges are fully equipped with:
- Two ring hob
- Welcome pack
- Outside furniture
- BBQ area
- Wood burning stove
The lodges have their own private toilet and shower room – we’ve even supplied shampoo in case you left yours at home… The gypsy caravan shares the basic facilities block of the campsite.
We also offer traditional camping and caravanning at our adjacent campsite with basic facilities, for camping aficionados who think glamping is cheating!
Whilst we welcome everyone, Seven Acres isn’t ideal for stag or hen parties – but it may be the perfect location for a family get-together or reunion.
When it comes to glamping in Gloucestershire, Seven Acres enjoys the very best setting, marrying a rural idyll with easy connections. Our local pub, the Butchers Arms, is a traditional Cotswold inn with plenty of personality, top-notch ales including local brews, and superb fare that’s definitely a cut above. What’s more, it’s only a short walk from our site, so you can stroll down and make a night of it.
Visit and Explore
- Stroud with it’s Shambles Market or see a show or a live band at Subscription Rooms
- GLoucester with excellent museums; the newly developed dock area incorporates the National Waterways Museum and some jazzy bars and restaurants, including a cafe on a narrowboat
- The regency town of Cheltenham is famous for its fantastic festivals; Literature, Jazz, Music and Science – they’re all well worth the trip if you’re staying with us while they’re on. It’s also the birthplace of Gustav Holst, composer of the Planet Suite
- Laurie Lee country (we even named our beautiful gypsy caravan, Rose, after his most famous book, Cider with Rosie). Laurie’s cherished local, the 300-year-old Woolpack in Slad, is a popular place for a pint and a plate of food
- Nearby Painswick is the epitome of a quaint Cotswold village, and offers a few super eating options. There’s also the brilliant and quirky Rococo Gardens, famous for its annual show of snowdrops
- Walk the Cotswold Way, so you can easily access and walk some sections of the 100-mile National Trail
- Newark Park (National Trust), Woodchester Mansion, and Berkeley Castle
- Internationally renowned Slimbridge Wetland Centre when you can indulge in some serious bird-watching
ROSE GYPSY CARAVAN
Our two-berth gypsy caravan is priced from £75 a night.
FOUR BERTH LODGES
Our accessible four-berth wooden lodge, Butterfly is priced from £120 a night at the moment as an introductory offer whilst building continues with our other lodges.
TWO BERTH LODGES
Our first two-berth lodge, Squirrel, is priced from £100 a night
Minimum Stay 2 nights