Glamping Suffolk with Hot Tub
Set in 120 acres of beautiful Suffolk Countryside is Kingfishers at Cretingham Country Park offering glamping in bell tents and The Nest. The Suffolk Heritage coast and stunning coastal town of Aldeburgh is just 12 miles away and Framlingham 4 miles.
Kingfishers offers a range of glamping as well as lodges, a stylish and relaxing bar, lakeside cafe, boating lake, yoga and wellbeing. It’s a perfect place to take a holiday or celebrate a special event.
The Nest is a magical under ground, or under-mound, one bedroom escape, cleverly crafted complete with a private hot tub and also includes
- Kitchen and dining
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
Two of our four bell tents Mustardseed and Cobweb are ideal for couples, friends and families. They offer an ideal off grid escape into the great outdoors, situated on the edge of one of our many wildlife ponds with a backdrop of undisturbed meadows and woodland. Peasblossom has all of these attributes but also provides you with the luxury of electric and a mini fridge. Wake up every morning to the most amazing sounds of the trees and often see the deer passing by!
Bell Tents include
- King sized bed
- Two fold out single chair beds
- Lantern (battery powered lights)
- Fully fitted outdoor kitchen to dream of (shared with three other people)
- Outside seating
- Your own BBQ
A flushing toilet and shower within two meters of your accommodation (shared with one other
This larger Bell Tent has been designed around your family, for mum and dad with all the little luxuries of mains powered electric, situated directly alongside a separate children’s bell tent.
Inside the main bell tent you will find
- Small drinks fridge
- Vanity table and mirror
- Hair dryer
- King sized bed
- Outside seating with your own BBQ and firepit
The children’s tent provides
Two single beds and room for them to chill out and relax.
A fully fitted outdoor kitchen (shared with three other people)
A flushing toilet and shower within three meters of your accommodation (shared with one other accommodation unit).
LODGES AND WILD CAMPING are also available
FACILITIES and things to do on site
Kingfishers is home to many activities including
- 2 Cafe Bars
- Lark Homeware and Deli
- Adventure playground for the children
- Spa treatments in your room, in our lakeside treatment rooms or outside in our woodland
- Private yoga and meditation sessions (to be booked in advance during your stay)
- Kayaking and boating (seasonal)
- 9 hole golf course
- Amazing walking and natural surroundings
- Framlingham with it’s castle, mere and pubs and cafes (a 5 minutes drive)
- Suffolk Heritage Coast including Aldeburgh and Southwold home of Adnams
- Minsmere RSPB
- Snape Maltings
- Dedham Vale
The Nest from £107 per night (3 nights minimum stay)
Bell Tents from £100 per night
Wild Camping from £30 per night
Lodges from £70 per night
All bell tents are subject to a 3 night minimum stay.
Dogs are not permitted in the bell tents
Some activities may incur additional charges