Glamping Suffolk With Hot Tub
Come and stay in Blackberry Way’s glamping vintage 1970’s caravan in Suffolk set in the grounds of our Suffolk grade 2 star farmhouse within its own private area with entrance and facilities. We are situated deep in the north Suffolk countryside (not far from the Norfolk border), roughly between the market towns of Halesworth and Bungay, yet only six miles from the A12. Just a short hop to the Norfolk Broads, historic Norwich or to Southwold, Walberswick and Dunwich for the peace of the coastal resorts and for a bit more fun Great Yarmouth & Lowestoft have great facilities.
THE VINTAGE CARAVAN
The cosy 1970’s Castleton Classic vintage caravan has all the creature comforts you will need, inside is a double bed with luxury linen provided and fluffy towels, there is a small kitchen with kettle and one ring hob. The shower is compact with plenty of flowing hot water.
There is also a ‘shack’ that is equipped with induction hob, fridge, microwave and sink with all the essentials for cooking.
- Private parking
- Free use of bikes to explore the local area
- All towels and linen
- All crockery\cutlery
- Lashings of hot water
- Outdoor lighting
- Board games
- Oil heater in the caravan to keep you cosy and warm
- Composting loo – luxury model with solar lighting, sink and even phone charger
- Own gardens
- Views over the fields
- Deck chairs and outdoor seating
- Wind break
- Fire Bowl with logs to keep you warm
THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA
Here is a small selection of the many attractions and things to do in the Waveney Valley and further afield in Suffolk and Norfolk:
- Valley Farm Vineyard 14 acres of vineyards that produce fine English wines using only sustainable viticultural practices
- Bungay Castle
- RSPB Mismere Nature Reserve
- Adnams Brewery Enjoy a tour around the famous Adnams brewery at Southwold
- Southwold Pier Gift shops, family friendly eateries and the famous ‘under the pier show’ – an amazing array of unusual home-made slot machines and simulator rides. ‘Best Tourism Experience 2008’ EET
- Framlingham Castle
- Africa Alive! See giraffes, zebras, rhinos and ostriches roaming wild in the safari park based on the plains of Africa
- The Meare, Thorpeness Over 40 acres of water – none of which is more than three feet deep – with islands to explore and a variety of water craft for hire including kayaks and rowing boat
- Easton Farm Park Enjoy a family day out at this open farm, with small animal petting sessions, farm walks, themed activities and a gift shop
- Baylham House Rare Breeds Farm Voted by the public as “The Best Visitor Experience in Suffolk” in both 2006 and 2007 and was runner up in 2008 and 2009
- Pleasurewood Hills White knuckle rides, roller coasters and entertainment
- Somerleyton Hall Early Victorian residence in Anglo-Italian style with 12 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens
- Go Ape! High Wire Forest Adventure
- Bewilderwood A huge forest of wild family fun and adventure. Treehouses, zip wires, jungle bridges, Crocklebogs, boat trips, toddler areas and really yummy food
Weekends Breaks from £180 to £220
2 Night Midweek Breaks from £150 to £170
Collection from Rail Station
We are now able to pick you up in our horse and carriage from Brampton rail station.
WE ALSO HAVE A GYPSY WAGON WITH B AND B FOR HIRE – please see our separate listing at GYPSY HOLLOWmonths….ho ho ho
Stuck for a gift for that special person.. Why not treat them to a stay at ……… Gift vouchers sent by email and can be used within the next 12
Complimentary Breakfast pack for two worth £18 for any two night stay over the bank holiday.
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.