Glamping Suffolk near Woodbridge
Close to the market town of Woodbridge in Suffolk, Run Cottage is a small family run glamping and camping touring caravan park on Suffolk’s beautiful Heritage Coast on the outskirts of the village of Hollesley. Set in 4.5 acres of parkland, with a large pond and views over open farmland, we offer peace and tranquillity, a place to escape the hustle and bustle of today’s busy life style. We have abundant wildlife (native birds,barn owls,deer,ducks and the elusive king-fisher), a well stocked village shop, pub and a shingle beach all within easy walking distance. We are the perfect base for exploring the wonderful sights of Suffolk.
Our new luxury Glamping pods are available for hire. Each pod comes complete with
- 4’6 oak frame double bed
- Bed Linen including pillows, cotton sheets and duvet
- Large leather sofa
- TV & DVD player comes with 140 freesat channels
- Small fridge with freezer compartment
- Complementary Tea & Coffee on arrival
- Individual BBQ stand beside glamping pod for disposable BBQ (available onsite)
- Bistro table and chairs on the decking overlooking our wildlife pond
- Each Glamping pod is fully insulated with electric heater for chilly evenings
Only a short walk to our modern shower and toilet block and indoor washing up area
All you need to do is bring your PJs and towels!
No putting up tents in the wet and windy weather, just come in make a cup of tea and enjoy the peace and quite overlooking the pond.
THINGS TO DO & LOCAL AREA
- Sutton Hoo
- Orford Castle, standing on the Suffolk coast
- Framlingham Castle
- Woodbridge including the The River Deben offering boating, riverside walks and the famous Tide Mill. Explore the traditional high street and small independent shops
- Aldeburgh, one of the Suffolk Coast’s most treasured towns with fine restaurants, galleries and independent shops
- Snape Maltings including the Concert Hall and beautiful position on the riverside with crafts and antique shops filling the converted malthouses
- Dedham vale and Constable country
- Rendlesham Forest walks and mountain bike trail
- Suffolk Coast Path
From £50 per night
If staying just One Night there is a £15.00 supplement to cover laundry cost
Pods sleep 2 are are for adults only
Sorry no pets
Tent, caravan and motor home pitches available too with free showers, washing up station, electrical hook up and tourist information
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum stay 2 Nights for PODS during June, July and August
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.