Glamping Suffolk in a Safari Tent
Kaya Lodge’s glamping in a safari tent lodge is based at Lewis Farm in the Suffolk Countryside where we aim to provide you with a unique and exclusive camping experience. Our canvas lodge is beautifully appointed for cool camping with authentic African pieces combined with bespoke fixtures and furnishings. Set in a glorious meadow with stunning views of the countryside, you will have the opportunity to experience camping at its most glamorous. Offering you time to take a breath of fresh air, slow down, indulge in the wilderness and get close to the nature that surrounds you. Come and enjoy the sweetness of life.
If you prefer to fill your time with activities, there are many varied attractions within the Suffolk area including Constable Country and the glorious Suffolk Heritage Coast including Aldeburgh and Dunwich.
Our fully furnished safari tent lodge sleeps up to 6 guests. Families, friends and couples alike will enjoy a stay in this glamorous lodge. Our large beds with Egyptian cotton bed linen, fully equipped kitchen and immaculate shower room and separate flushing WC room will give you a unique and memorable camping experience. Once you’ve finished relaxing outdoors and gazing at stars, why not get cosy on the sofa with a good book and glass of wine. There is ample indoor space for children to play or get the whole family together with one of the board games provided.
The safari tent lodge is supplied with a combination of electric lighting for that home-from-home comfort, and LED candles which provide a more atmospheric, cosy feel.
Indoor the Safari Lodge Tent includes:
- King size bed in separate room
- 2 Single beds (Twin) in separate room
- King size bed in ‘bed closet’
- Egyptian Cotton Linen and bath sheets
- Blankets and pillows
- Shower room with separate flushing WC room
- Fully equipped kitchen including a 2 plate electric induction hob and fridge
- Hot and cold running water throughout
- Sofa, dining table and chairs
- Supply of books and games for all ages
- Electric lights
- Travel cot and high chair
Outdoor the Safari Lodge Tent includes:
- Large charcoal BBQ
- Outdoor seating
- Free parking onsite
Power points for charging phones/tablets – Power packs can be hired or we advise you bring a car charger if you have one
Centrally situated, many of Suffolk’s attractions can be reached in under an hours drive. Here are just a few below and further can be found in the welcome pack in the lodge.
- Suffolk Owl Sanctuary
- Baylham Rare Breeds Farm
- Easton Farm Park
- Suffolk Leisure Park includes a range of outdoor experiences including Snowsports, Climbing Wall and High Ropes Experience, Golf with the Ipswich Golf Driving Range, Mini Golf Course, and putting green
- Helmingham Hall
- Framlingham a beautiful market town with much English heritage and historic castle
- Woodbridge a historic riverside market town
- Bury St Edmunds with Cathedral and Abbey gardens and an award-winning market
- Constable Country birthplace of artist John Constable
- Lavenham one of the UK’s most beautiful medieval villages located in the heart of Suffolk
- RSPB Minsmere
- Aldeburgh for family fun, music and drama, fine eating and drinking, sailing and shopping
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THINGS TO DO IN SUFFOLK VISIT THE VISIT SUFFOLK WEBSITE
From £100 per night for the Lodge.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER ON THE ENQUIRY FORM BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONTACTED WITH AVAILABILITY OR YOUR QUERIED ANSWERED BY PHONE
PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK AND SPAM MAIL FOR REPLIES TO YOUR ENQUIRY IF YOU FIND YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!