Boundary Farm Glamping is an ideal site set on a family-run, arable working farm only just 6 miles from Aldeburgh which is in the heart of the beautiful Suffolk Heritage Coast. Come and stay in one of the luxurious glamping safari tents and enjoy a fantastic and authentic stay in the glorious Suffolk countryside. Hear the sounds of the dawn chorus undisturbed by traffic and enjoy the majestic sunset views from your own luxury safari tent. Children can safely roam around the meadow, watching the wildlife and why not get a blanket out and do some stargazing, and if you are lucky enough you might see the Milkyway.
Relax in a spacious luxury safari tent with its very own en-suite shower and toilet so No Shared Facilities. Each tent is fully equipped kitchen with a gas hob, microwave, fridge with an ice-box, and cosy bedding. After a peaceful night’s sleep, why not have your breakfast on the decking and take an amble walk down into the quaint English village of Kelsale. Perhaps you’d prefer a short trip to the coastal villages of Aldeburgh, Thorpeness, Walberswick, and Southwold for a lunch of local Fish and Chips on the beach.
Why not bring your bikes, as it’s a cyclist’s haven, on or off-road with quiet lanes, bridleways, and forest tracks which you can enjoy at your own pace. Get off the beaten track and explore your own secret Suffolk with its network of gentle country lanes and public footpaths that wind through this mellow landscape. If you wish you can reward your efforts at several local pubs. However, you can simply chill out around your Safari Tent and enjoy the wonderful night sky that Suffolk has to offer.
John and Josie offer you a warm welcome, and we are happy to share all our knowledge of the local sights and local amenities in our area, to make sure that your holiday experience is unique and special to you, your family and friends.
The self-contained, luxury safari tent sleeps 5 guests, and it’s spacious enough, friends and family to comfortably enjoy holidaying together. There’s no need to go without the little home comforts, the ensuite have hot running showers and separate flushing loos. The Lounge/dining area has comfy sofas and chairs and the safari tents can be opened to the wooden veranda into 2-acre meadow, surrounded by open countryside and nature at it’s best.
- Two Bedrooms Room One – Double bedroom and Room Two – One single bed, and a bunk-bed
- Ready-made beds, so you can retreat to your room comfortably
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- High chair available and there is space so you can bring your own travel cot or borrow ours
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, kettle & toaster
- Two ring gas hob
- Dining room table and chairs
- Fridge with ice-box
- For that extra homely comfort 100% cotton robes (are available)
- Comfy sofas
- Firepit with a BBQ cooking grill and cooking tools supplied ( you can buy disposable bbq’s only for use on the firepit only)
- Electricity supply & lighting in main living areas and en-suite facilities
- Wooden veranda with views of the surrounding landscape
- Picnic tables & chairs
- Complimentary firewood (extra wood can be purchased from the woodstore or you are welcome to
OPTIONAL FOOD EXTRAS
- BBQ Hampers including burgers, sausages, chicken, and pork reared locally and supplied from a local farm shop
- Breakfast Hampers all locally supplied from local farm shops
- Please order 24hrs in advance
Alternatively, why not purchase some locally caught fish, off the beach at Aldeburgh to grill on the BBQ. The local fisherman are very good at offering their advice on what is best to cook on the BBQ.
ON THE FARM
The two-ace meadow is surrounded by beautiful open countryside with plenty of wildlife. Boundary Farm is a working arable farm, and in the summer months, you might be lucky enough to see the combine on the fields around the glamping site or when you are walking along the footpaths. If you fancy taking to the open roads, bicycles can be hired directly through Suffolk Cycle Hire & SaxVelo who can provide delivery and collection service to and from the site.
OFF THE FARM
Saxmundham is a small market town only 3 miles away with various shops. It has several Banks, Two supermarkets ( Waitrose & Tesco’s), Chemist, a Dentist, a Doctors’ surgery, Bike Shop, Cafes.
Try some of the local organic produce, only a short walk away there is, Maple Farm Organic Produce and Peak hill Farm
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS include
- Aldeburgh (6 miles) – Famous for it’s award winning Fish & Chips
- Southwold – Adnam Brewery & Gin Tours
- Walberwick – Famous for crabbing and beautiful walk to Southwold
- Thorpeness – Famous House in the Clouds
- RSPB Minsmere – known for BBC Springwatch
- Framlingham – Castle on the hill! Medieval battle display
- Local Festivals include family-friendly Lattitude, Aldeburgh Carnival, Famous Aldeburgh Music Festival, Aldeburgh Food Festival @ Snape Maltings and FolkEast
- Jimmys Farm if you are travelling up from London
- Shawgate Vineyard
- Bressingham Steam Museum and Gardens
- Orford river trips
- Sutton-Hoo – With its full size Anglo Saxon ship & treasures
- Rendlesham Forest – where can you discover UFO’s ?
- Easton Park Farm – Small petting farm, with farm walks and fun activities for the kids.
- Southwold Maize Maze
We look forward to welcoming you to Boundary Farm Glamping and hope you have some good memories to take away with you.
From £100 per night
COVID BOOKING GUARANTEE
Booking with us at Boundary Farm Glamping will give you peace of mind that:
If you are not able to take your holiday due to the Coronavirus and you were unable to
travel to us due to UK Government restrictions please reassured that
- You will not lose your deposit; it could be transferred to another booking at a later date.
- You can cancel your booking and receive a full refund to the value of your booking.