Come down to our Glamping farm and discover a secret side of Suffolk. Boundary Farm Glamping just 6 miles from Aldeburgh and the coast is a small arable, family-run working farm in the heart of the beautiful Suffolk Heritage Coast. Come and stay in our luxurious safari tent and enjoy a fantastic and authentic stay in the glorious Suffolk countryside. Enjoy your very own private two acre meadow. Hear the sounds of the dawn chorus undisturbed by traffic and enjoy the majestic sunset views from your own luxury safari tent. Children can roam our meadow, get dirty and play the old fashioned way.
Relax in our safari tent with its very own en-suite shower and toilet facilities, wood burner, fully equipped kitchen and cozy bedding. After a peaceful night’s sleep, you can discover the quaint English village of Kelsale. Perhaps you’d prefer a short trip to the coastal villages of Aldeburgh, Thorpeness, Walberswick and Southwold for a lunch of local Fish and Chips on the beach.
It’s a cyclist’s haven, on or off road with quite lanes, bridleways and forest tracks which you can enjoy at your own pace. Get off the beaten track and explore your own secret Suffolk with it’s network of gentle country lanes and public footpaths which wind through this mellow landscape. If you wish you can reward your efforts at a number of local pubs. However you can simply chill out around your Safari Tent and enjoy the wonderful dark night sky that Suffolk has to offer.
John and Josie offer you a warm welcome, and we are happy to share all our knowledge of the local sights and local amenities in our area, to make sure that your holiday experience is unique and special to you.
Your Luxury wood safari tent sleeps up to 5 people, and it’s spacious enough for couple, friends and family to enjoy . There will be no need to go without the little home comforts of a hot running shower and separate flushing loo. The Lounge/dinning area of your luxury safari tent, can be opened up to a wooden veranda with it’s very own 2 acre meadow, surrounded by open countryside and nature at it’s best.
- One Double bedroom
- One bedroom with two single beds plus one very comfortable pull out bed
- Ready made beds, so you can retreat to your room comfortably
- Linen and towels are provided
- Painted wooden cot bed available to hire
- High chair available to hire
- Fully equipped kitchen – supplied with washing up facilities
- Four ring gas hob
- Dining room table and chairs
- For that extra homely comfort 100% cotton robes (are available)
- Private en-suite shower and separate toilet
- A supply of games and books
- Comfy sofas
- Fire pit with a BBQ cooking grill and cooking tools supplied
- Solar powered lights, battery lanterns
- Wooden veranda with views of the surrounding landscape
- Picnic tables & chairs
- Chest full of firewood (extra wood can be purchased from the farmhouse if you use up all of your complimentary wood supplied)
- Tea light and candles
OPTIONAL FOOD EXTRAS
BBQ Packs including burgers, sausages, chicken and pork reared locally and supplied from a local farm shop
Breakfast Packs including Eggs, Bacon, Sausages, Black Pudding and Mushrooms
Please order 24hrs in advance
Alternatively why not purchase some locally caught fish, off the beach at Aldeburgh to grill on the BBQ. The local fisherman are very good at offering their advice on what is best to cook on the BBQ.
ON THE FARM
You have your very own 2 acre field, and are surrounded by beautiful open countryside with plenty of wildlife. If you fancy taking to the open roads, bicycles can be hired directly through Suffolk Cycle Hire who provide a delivery and collection service to site.
OFF THE FARM
Saxmundham is a small market town only 3 miles away with various shops. It has several Banks, Two supermarkets, Chemist, Dentist, Doctors surgery, Bike Shop, Cafes.
Try some of the local organic produce, only a short walk away there is, Maple Farm Organic Produce and Peakhill Farm
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS include
- Aldeburgh (6 miles)
- RSPB Minsmere – known for BBC Springwatch
- Local Festivals include Lattitude in July, Aldeburgh Carnival in August, Theatre in the Forest late July/early August, Pettafiesta in July and Flipslide @ Snape Maltings late September, early October
- Jimmys Farm
- Shawgate Vineyard
- Bressingham Steam Museum and Gardens
- Orford river trips
- Rendlesham Forest
- Easton Park Farm – Small petting farm, with farm walks and fun activities for the kids, more information visit
- Southwold Maize Maze
We look forward to welcoming you to Boundary Farm Glamping, and hope you have some good memories to take away with you.
From £80 per night
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.