Boundary Farm Glamping is an ideal location to explore the beautiful Suffolk Heritage Coast and lies between the picturesque seaside towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold.
Our unique, cosy Scandi-style A-frame cabin was designed and built by us, so you can relax and enjoy the outdoor lifestyle without having to compromise on comfort and “hygge” for a while which means taking time out from the daily rush and enjoying life’s quieter pleasures.
Ideal for family, friends and couples to holiday together, Avena is the perfect place to make memories, catching up around the firepit whilst roasting marshmallows and enjoying a few drinks under the stars.
Avena is a set within our glamping meadow, which only has two other glamping safari tents that are open from April to October. They are well spaced out so you are not overlooked and you have your space no shared facilities.
In the winter months, you have the whole meadow to yourselves to enjoy the rural countryside setting.
Avena is toasty and warm in the winter and cool in the summer, with its huge glass front, cosy love seat a gorgeous wood burner you can take in the seasons. Enjoy the carefree days exploring the surrounding countryside or simply stroll along on the beach of the beautiful seaside towns. The Poachers Pocket is the lovely local pub only 5 minutes drive away.
- 2 hours from London
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Two Bedrooms Room One – Double bedroom and Room Two – Two single bed
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Well-equipped kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster and cafetiere
- Two-ring gas hob
- Open plan living & dining area with Scandi-style wood-burner
- Undercounter Fridge with small freezer compartment
- Cosy sofa and love seat armchair.
- Electricity, a heated towel rail in the bathroom and extra heating during the colder months.
- The meadow is not fully lit. Only some garden lighting
- Picnic tables & chairs | Firepit with a BBQ cooking grill and cooking tools supplied
- Complimentary firewood (extra wood can be purchased from the woodstore or you are welcome to bring your own.
ON THE FARM
The two-ace meadow is surrounded by beautiful open countryside with plenty of wildlife. Boundary Farm is a working arable farm, and in the summer months, you might be lucky enough to see the combine on the fields around the glamping site or when you are walking along the footpaths. If you fancy taking to the open roads, bicycles can be hired directly through SaxVelo which provides delivery and collection service to and from the site.
OFF THE FARM
Saxmundham is a small market town only 3 miles away with a range of amenities.
Try some of the local organic produce, only a short walk up the lane is, Maple Farm Organic Produce with Pinch Coffee Shop
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS include
- Aldeburgh (6 miles) – Famous for it’s award-winning Fish & Chips
- Southwold – Adnam Brewery & Gin Tours
- Walberwick – Famous for crabbing and beautiful walk to Southwold
- Thorpeness – Famous House in the Clouds
- RSPB Minsmere – known for BBC Springwatch
- Framlingham – Castle on the hill! Medieval battle display
- Local Festivals include family-friendly Lattitude, Aldeburgh Carnival, FolkEast and Maverick Festival
- Famous Aldeburgh Music Festival, Aldeburgh Food Festival @ Snape Maltings.
- Jimmys Farm
- Orford river trips
- Sutton-Hoo – With its full-size Anglo-Saxon ship & treasures
- Rendlesham Forest – where can you discover UFO’s?
- Easton Park Farm – Small petting farm, with farm walks and fun activities for the kids.
- Southwold Maize Maze
From £160 per night for 4 guests low season
From £140 per night for 2 guests