Glamping Somerset with Hot Tub
If you’ve ever wanted to get away from it all to rest, recharge and reset then you’ve come to the right place. At the Yurt Retreat, set on an organic farm in Somerset we offer a range of unique luxury, adult only properties for you to escape to, nestled at the foot of Castle Hill. Choose between Owl Lodge but also two luxurious yurts, two bespoke roundhouses and a magical tree house, which welcome you to a slower pace of life. Voted as one of the top three places to stay in the UK by The Times, this really is a slice of heaven.
Owl Lodge is our new glamping property and is all about relaxing and making the most of your stay in nature. The silvered wood and shingled roof blend into its woodland backdrop and has it’s own private garden, wood fired hot tub, BBQ and fire pit. As you enter the lodge the double height vaulted ceiling provides light and space. With open plan living downstairs you can move effortlessly between the kitchen and cosy lounge area.
The stylish kitchen offers everything you need to cook delicious meals for two or order in from the surrounding area. The lounge offers the perfect spot to unwind and relax with a generous sofa to cosy up on next to the log burner. The bathroom contains a rain head shower, bathtub and double basin vanity unit. Upstairs the bedroom looks out across the woodland.
If you have to check in with work while you are away there is a desk with uninterrupted countryside views to inspire you.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Hob, oven, microwave and dishwasher **
- Lounge with TV / DVD
- Kingsize bed with ensuite W.C, Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- Large rainhead shower and bath
Outside you will find..
- Hot Tub
* We are rural so WiFi is good for emails but not for streaming
** Please note that this property does not have a washing machine
PLACES NEARBY TO EXPLORE
If you fancy exploring the area further there is a 1-mile walk to the award winning gastro pub The Lord Poulett Arms in Hinton St George and the Jurassic Coast is a short 30-minute drive away. Crewkerne is 2 miles away with direct trains to London Waterloo and a variety of supermarkets including Waitrose. Nearby attractions also include…
- Lyme Regis
- Lunch at the Town Mill Bakery, Mill Tea & Dinning Room or Swim restaurant and bar looking out across the sea front
- Dinner at Hix oyster and fish house while you watch the sun go down
- West Bay & Bridport, famous for being the gateway to the Jurassic Coast
- The market town of Bridport has a thriving artist community and twice weekly markets on a Wednesday and Saturday
- West Bay has a stunning beach with golden cliffs and Rise cafe for delicious meals looking over the river
- Burton Bradstock home of Billy Bragg and the award winning Hive Beach Café
- Weymouth is an hour away
From £247 per night for 2 people
Minimum stay 4 nights
Sorry No Pets