Glamping Somerset with Hot Tub
Middle Stone Farm with glamping in Somerset offer Safari Tents, The Deckhouse and a cottage on their farm near Taunton on the edge of Exmoor National Park.
The three luxury safari lodges, each sleeping six, are perfect for families, couples and groups of friends. Each tent is built on a huge insulated wooden platform, with a large deck area at the front to relax on. Situated in an enclosed three acre field they are over 20 metres apart, allowing privacy, but close enough together if you wish to socialise.
With views towards Exmoor and the Quantock Hills they have everything you need for a relaxing stay in the countryside.
Each Safari Tent includes
- A king, a twin and a double cabin bedroom
- Shower room and a separate flushing loo and basin within the tent structure
- Hot water for the shower, basin and kitchen sink is heated by a wood boiler in the bathroom
- Large artisan wood burning oven in the kitchen/living area for cooking and flooding the tent with warmth in all weathers
- Fully equipped kitchen with utensils, pots, pans, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Small fridge/freezer under the cabin bed
- Ensuite shower room and flushing loo…..
- Tripod barbecue for each tent
- WOOD FIRED HOT TUB
Although most of the lighting is via candle power, there are a few electric lights in the bedrooms and bathrooms as well as a twin socket for charging mobiles etc
With lovely views across open farmland dotted with rare breed sheep and alpacas, The Deckhouse is a luxury self catering cabin available for weekend and weekly breaks. The Deckhouse is light with timber clad whitewash inside and out. It is heated by a large woodburner with logs and kindling provided.
With modern and vintage finds The Deckhouse includes
- A well equipped kitchen
- Mini oven and hob for cooking
- Open plan sitting room
- Dining area
- King bed in one bedroom
- Bespoke bunk room suitable for small children
ALSO ON SITE –
- Childrens playground
- Goats and Alpacas to pat in the field
- On site shop
Exmoor National Park
West Somerset Railway
Beaches of Dunster, Kilve and Blue Anchor
£90 per night
Off Peak Prices:
Mid week Monday to Friday from: £495
Weekend Friday to Monday from: £550
Full week Friday to Friday from: £690
Peak Prices: (school holidays)
Friday to Friday: £890 – £1190
Dog friendly lodges available from July 2018!