The Masons Arms at Lower Odcombe offers glamping, camping, bed and breakfast and self catering near Yeovil in Somerset. There is plenty to do with beaches within 45 minutes, National Trust properties close by, excellent walking on your doorstep and pretty towns for shopping just a short drive away. We are only 5 minutes from Yeovil which has 2 train stations and a bus station as well as good road links to the rest of the South West. Whether you just want to break your journey or stay and explore South Somerset and all its attractions you can be sure of a warm welcome from us.
The pub is the heart of the village with New Years Eve parties, Quiz nights and Open Mic nights showcasing local talent all proving to be a great success. As well as brewing Ale in our microbrewery Drew often also makes other creations such as Rhubarb Gin, Summer Fruits Vodka and Winter Berry Brandy as well as Elderflower cordial. Often using fruit grown in our own garden.
We are dog friendly and welcome your pet in all public areas so they can join you for a drink or a meal. There are treats on the bar, water by the back door and an enclosed exercise area to let them run off lead.
THE SHEPHERDS HUT
Our hand built bespoke shepherds hut is perfect for either a romantic break or just a well needed escape from the bustle of daily life. Located in a quiet corner of our camping field, a quick look out the window will give you glimpses of our pet rabbits, your own garden with BBQ and seating area. In the summer enjoy the warm evenings relaxing in your private garden and in Winter light the log burner and stay cosy inside! You will really be enjoying nature in luxury.
The Hut includes
- Double Bed
- Table and chairs
- Underfloor heating
- Log Burner
- Free WIFI
- Shower facilities just a stones throw away
- Dogs are welcome (subject to additional charge)
We also includes a sumptuous breakfast in the morning.
There’s our Award Winning pub on your door step including
- Freshly prepared meals with a menu that changes seasonally and daily specials
- Breakfast, tea and coffee served every day from 8am until 11.00am
- Lunch and dinner served daily from 12-2pm and 6.30pm-9.30pm, Monday to Saturday
- Food served all day on Sundays until 9pm
- Micro brewery producing 6 ales
- Six ground floor en suite letting rooms, AA four star rated with mini fridge, bathrobes and free toiletries
- Self catering luxurious Holiday cottage
- Picturesque Camping site
£45 per night including breakfast