Glamping Snowdonia Wales
Nyth Robin is just outside of the pretty seaside village of Aberdovey (Aberdyfi in Welsh), on the West coast of Wales, and within Snowdonia National Park. We’re a picturesque and small glamping site set in our own secluded woodland with onsite walks and lakeside views. We offer a friendly welcome and a peaceful location for your holiday in our fabulously furnished Bell Tents or our cosy Hut in the woods.
With 7 acres, including woodlands, lakes and streams, there’s plenty of space to unwind at Nyth Robin. Kids enjoy exploring the ancient woodland and our short walks are loved by people and dogs alike.
Our gorgeous, rustic shepherds style hut is the perfect place for a glamping getaway for two. You’ll enjoy a cosy stay in our Gwdihw hut (Welsh for owl), perched up in the woods providing a secluded setting for your woodland getaway including
- Proper bed with all bedding
- Kitchen and cooking equipment
- Soft furnishings including comfy chairs and rugs
- USB charging points
- Camp kitchen with gas hob
- Outside decking with seats and table
- Cool box and ice blocks
- Chimenea with barbecue grill
- Logs and kindling
Our well looked after shower & toilets are just a short walk away, and with no electricity in the Gwdihw, you can truly get away from it all.
Our spacious bell tents are set in their own area and they come wonderfully furnished with a well equipped kitchen and some home comforts. Included with your tent you will find…
- Proper bed with all your bedding
- Soft furnishings and rugs
- USB charging point
- Your own camp kitchen with a 2-ring gas hob and all cooking and kitchen equipment
- Outside under cover seating and table
- Cool box and ice blocks
- Fire pit with barbecue grill for relaxing around
- Logs and kindling
- Fairy lights and bunting
There’s no electricity or heating in our bells, but we provide plenty of blankets and hot water bottles to help keep you toasty on colder evenings.
All our glamping accommodation has access to our excellent shower and toilet facilities, which were brand new in 2017. We’re eco-friendly too, with composting toilets (no cups of sawdust needed) and solar heated hot water – don’t worry there’s back up for cloudier days!
Nyth Robin is just 3miles from Aberdyfi. With a large sandy beach that stretches all the way up the Dyfi estuary to join the coast of Cardigan bay, it’s great for a day on the beach and you’ll find plenty of traditional seaside activities such as crabbing off the pier and donkey rides, to delicious local ice cream and great fish & chips.
Away from a spot of sunbathing, there’s lots to do including:
- Some great walks to suit all abilities including the Welsh Costal Path and hiking to the top of nearby Cadair Idris for spectacular views. Or Mount Snowdon, Wales’s highest mountain is about an hours drive
- Aberdyfi has it’s own sailing and rowing clubs, and the estuary is great for kayaking and windsurfing
- Off-road mountain bike trails in Dyfi forest and Coed Y Brenin
- The Tal-Y-Llyn steam railway
- Take the Cambrain coast train line from Aberdyfi or Machynlleth to Pwellehi and enjoy the breath-taking views as the train hugs the Cardigan bay coastline. This journey has recently been picked by The Guardian as one of the top 10 epic train journeys in the world
- Potter around the neighbouring market town of Machynlleth with market day on a Wednesday
- Corris Craft Centre where there’s a great collection of shops, attractions and activities and is the home of award winning Dyfi Gin
- Explore a world of green living at the Centre of Alternative Technology (CAT)
- Jump around underground with cave trampolining at Bounce Below
- Surf the world’s first inland surf lagoon or zoom down Europe’s longest zip line
There’s minimum 2-night hire for our hut and prices are for 2 people
2 nights from* £160, additional nights from* £70 each, 1 week from* £480
Please note dogs are not allowed in the Gwdihw Hut, so if you’d like to take your pooch glamping then why not hire one of our dog friendly bell tents.
There’s minimum 2-night hire for bell tent and prices are for 2 people
2 nights from* £140, additional nights from* £70 each, 1 week from* £410
Additional adults & children from age 2 upwards (tents can comfortably sleep up to 4) – £15 per night. Up to 2 dogs are welcome in the bell tents at a cost of £10 per pooch per stay
*Bookings during July & August for all glamping accommodation are an extra £10 a night