Glamping Scotland with Hot Tub
Alexander House with glamping set high in the Perthshire Hills, Scotland offers breathtaking views in every direction. The glamping site, set in the grounds of Alexander House with two luxury ensuite yurts and available all year round, is only two and a half miles from Gleneagles, 20 minutes from Perth and Stirling, and less than an hour from Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Alexander House is the perfect glamping retreat from the hustle and bustle of work and your daily life. Unplug the laptop and switch off your phone and relax with a loved one in one of our cosy yurts, Bramble and Heather. Relax a while by the wood burner, or simply soak in your roll top bath with a glass of fizz, then cook up a romantic meal for two on your cute stove top wood burner or enjoy a BBQ during the warmer summer months.
The stunning views and little luxuries make for a refreshing Scottish glamping experience.
Heather and Bramble, situated in the grounds of Alexander House, are tucked away in a cosy sheltered corner with stunning views over Gleneagles and across to Ben Vorlich in the West. The yurts have comfy king size beds with luxury crisp linens, marshmallow duvets and pillows. Each has a cute stove top wood burner and its own private en suite 12ft yurt bathroom with a roll top bath.
Our conjoined double Yurt Heather is surrounded by her namesake, which blooms beautifully in the late summer, making the hills turn a glorious purple. Bramble is a delight of purple and copper. Heather and Bramble have everything you could need for a peaceful and romantic weekend or week away including
- Comfy king size bed with sprung mattress
- Luxury feather duvet and pillows
- Crisp white linen and towels
- Electric blankets
- Ensuite 12 foot yurt bathroom with running hot and cold water
- Roll top bath with shower attachment
- Proper flushing loo!
- Heated towel rail
- Lights and sockets with USB ports
- Wood burner (with your first basket of logs included)
- Gas camping cooker with kettle (complimentary tea and coffee provided)
- Cooking utensils
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Comfy inside seating for two
- Gas BBQ (summer only)
- Outdoor table and chairs (summer only)
- Parking for 1 car (extra car by prior arrangement)
Outside on your yurt deck dip into your very own sunken 2 person wood-fired hot tub to gaze up at the stars.
WHAT WE SUGGEST YOU BRING
- Warm clothes and waterproofs
- Basic cooking ingredients if you want to cook – there are amazing restaurants on your doorstep if you fancy time off from cooking
- Your 4G dongle if you are worried about wifi – we can’t provide wifi due to the remote location of the yurts but 4G is excellent on all mobile networks if you need your phone or wifi during your stay
- Please note that there is a walk of approx 100m from your parking area, so don’t forget to bring your walking boots too!
ALSO ON SITE
Alexander House gives you every creature comfort you could ask for, in relaxed yet luxurious surroundings. A self-catering country holiday house, that sleeps 21 people in 9 bedrooms.
ALEXANDER HOUSE AND LOCAL AREA
Foodies will be indulged with top-notch dining options. Golf enthusiasts will be spoilt for choice, adrenaline junkies have countless adventures right on the doorstep, or maybe you’d prefer to relax in a wonderful spa environment.
Take your pick from what the local area has to offer including
- Glasgow, an hour away by train or car
- Edinburgh an hour by train or car
- Stirling 20 mins away
- Perth 20 mins away
- Crieff, 15 mins away
- Aberfeldy, 1 hour away
Weekdays (Sunday to Thursday inclusive) £130 per night for 2 people
Weekends (Friday and Saturday) £155 per night for 2 people
Minimum 2 night stay (3 nights for the Christmas and New Year period)
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.