Wildcat Gypsy Pods offer beautiful hand built for glamping in Scotland in the idyllic location of the Invernahavon Caravan Park, Glentruim, 3 miles outside of Newtonmore. Get away from it all for some peace, quiet and relaxation with some added comforts too! This is an ideal spot for walking, cycling and fishing. Handbuilt our attention to detail and quality of workmanship has made our gypsy pods a very popular choice for glamping in Scotland.
Our Wildcat Gypsy Bowtop sleep 2 adults and 2 small children. The Reading style Pod sleeps up to 4 adults and a small child and are both available between April and October. Standard Gypsy Pods are usually 9ft but ours are 14ft and come equipped with
- 240 hook up
- Pull out double bed (6ft length)
- Space to sleep a child and possibly two underneath the double bed
- Seating for four
- Gas cooking stove with grill
- Cooking utensils and crockery
- Small fridge
- Small sink
- Electric log effect stove for cosy nights
- Cd player to listen to some relaxing music as you sit out on the porch area enjoying the view with a glass of wine or cool beer!
The campsite has good shower and toilet facilities. We also have a washing machine, tumble drier and washing up area.
Sleeping bags and towels can be provided if required for an additional charge of £10 per hire.
Things to do in the area include
Walking – in and around Newtonmore, the Cairngorms, Gynack Walk, Corrieyarrick Pass and Badenoch Way to name but a few.
Cycling – numerous cycle routes in and around the Glen Truim, Etteridge & Phones Estates and further afield including around Loch Insh and on Rothiemurchus & Alvie Estates. There is a Bike Hire Shop, Newtonmore.
Fishing – Permits are available in various outlets in Newtonmore and surrounding villages (Badenoch Angling Association).
Golfing at Newtonmore, Kingussie, Boat of Garten, Grantown on Spey, Carrbridge (9 hole) and of course the Spey Valley Championship Course in Aviemore.
- Highland Folk Museum, Newtonmore
- Clan Macpherson Museum, Newtonmore
- Wildlife Park, Kincraig – 6 miles from Newtonmore you can discover Scotland’s Wildlife past and present.
- Cairngorm Funicular Railway – UK’s highest Funicular Railway – experience some of the Highland’s most breathtaking scenery
- Landmark Forest Adventure Park
- Harris Tweed Shop, Newtonmore
- Kingussie (3 miles north of Newtonmore)
ALSO FOR RENT
We also have a 2 bedroom lodge (Wildcat Lodge) with Hot Tub which will sleep 6 as it has a sofa bed and is open all year – please contact us direct for more information. From £275 for a 3 night break.
From £55 – £60 per night
£350 – £385 per week
Discounts for single occupancy
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.