Glamping Scotland Isle of Skye
Go glamping at our Skye Club campsite at Loch Greshornish on the magnificent Isle of Skye in a choice of yurt or camping pod. The glamping site is set in an idyllic location right on the shore with stunning views across the water. Highland cattle and sheep graze on the working croft and you can buy freshly laid hen or duck eggs at the site shop along with most other essentials for your stay.
Whilst on the island visit Dunvegan Castle sitting on a rocky outcrop set between the sea and beautifully manicured gardens. Take a seal spotting trip from the castle jetty or spend the day at the wonderful Coral beach at Claigan
We have two glamping 5 metre Yurts both sleeping two adults and two children and one of them is pet friendly (at no extra cost) and they include
- Partly carpeted, lined and with groundsheet
- Electric log burner effect heater
- Small fridge, kettle, toaster, mugs, teaspoons, tea towel, washing up liquid, pan scourer, washing up bowl and water carrier
- Double bed with orthopaedic mattress
- Bed side cabinets
- Blanket box
- Two Single Futon chair / beds with mattress
- Fairy lights and LED Hurricane lamps
- Two wicker chairs
- Two cushions
- Garment rail and coat hangers
- Footwear tray
OUTSIDE your Yurt includes
- Picnic table
- Outdoor canopy area (subject to weather conditions)
- Instant BBQ / gas cooker stand
- Car parking space
What we suggest your bring and is not included
- Extra blankets and a hot water bottle if you feel the cold
- Cooker and fuel, pots, pans and cooking utensils. If you’d rather not cook there are lots of places to eat in Skye and many are dog friendly
- Dog towels if bringing your pet
- Clothing suitable for the unpredictable weather conditions on the west coast of Scotland
Our wonderfully crafted basic camping pods stand in their elevated position with views over the Loch. From here you will be able to admire the spectacular sunsets and gaze at the unforgettable dark night skies. One of the two pods is dog friendly. Each pod sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children (up to 13 years old) or 3 adults. Pods include carpeted floor carpeted floor, blackout blinds and decked area. No camping equipment or beds are supplied. All you need to do is remember your camping kit!
SKYE CAMPING FACILITIES
Yurt and Camping Pod holidays on our Skye Club Site give you full use of the Site’s facilities including showers, toilets, wi-fi, washing machine, dishwashing facilities, ice packing freezing and more. The facilities at Skye Club Site are immaculate; the toilets alone have won Platinum Award of the Year 2017 and Attendant of the Year 2017.
Portree is the main town on Skye, set round a harbour you’ll find the Aros Centre. As well as theatre, films and concerts it’s here you’ll find out more about the Isle through a series of exhibitions. To catch a glimpse of the sea eagles catch a boat from the harbour. Visit Coral beach, or catch a boat from the Dunvegan castle jetty and go seal-spotting.
From £80 per night
3 Night minimum stay £240
Further nights £70 per night
From £43 per Night
Minimum stay 2 nights
Available April to October
Terms and Conditions apply, please contact site for details
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.