Glamping Scotland Isle of Skye
Go glamping at our Skye Club campsite at Loch Greshornish on the magnificent Isle of Skye in a choice of yurt or camping pod. The glamping site is set in an idyllic location right on the shore with stunning views across the water. Highland cattle and sheep graze on the working croft and you can buy freshly laid hen or duck eggs at the site shop along with most other essentials for your stay.
Whilst on the island visit Dunvegan Castle sitting on a rocky outcrop set between the sea and beautifully manicured gardens. Take a seal spotting trip from the castle jetty or spend the day at the wonderful Coral beach at Claigan
We have two glamping 5 metre Yurts both sleeping two adults and two children and one of them is pet friendly (at no extra cost) and they include
- Electric log burner effect heater
- Small fridge, kettle, toaster, mugs, teaspoons, tea towel, washing up liquid, pan scourer, washing up bowl and water carrier
- Double bed with orthopaedic mattress
- Bed side cabinets
- Blanket box
- Two Single Futon chair / beds with mattress
- Fairy lights and LED Hurricane lamps
- Two wicker chairs
- Two cushions
- Garment rail and coat hangers
- Footwear tray
- Lined and with groundsheet
OUTSIDE your Yurt includes
- Picnic table
- Instant BBQ / gas cooker stand
- Car parking space
What we suggest your bring and is not included
- Extra blankets and a hot water bottle if you feel the cold
- Cooker and fuel, pots, pans and cooking utensils. If you’d rather not cook there are lots of places to eat in Skye and many are dog friendly
- Dog towels if bringing your pet
- Clothing suitable for the unpredictable weather conditions on the west coast of Scotland
Our wonderfully crafted Camping Pods, new this season. Stand in their elevated position with views over the loch. From here, you will be able to admire the spectacular sunsets and gaze at the unforgettable dark skies. One of the Pods is dog-friendly. Each Pod sleeps 2 adults + 2 children. Pods include one double mattress + two single mattresses, with underfloor heating, blackout blind, tea/coffee making facilities. Decked area, picnic table and car parking space. You will need to remember to bring all bedding (sleeping bags), your camping equipment including torch and cooking equipment.
SKYE CAMPING FACILITIES
Yurt and Camping Pod holidays on our Skye Club Site give you full use of the Site’s facilities including showers, toilets, wi-fi, laundry, dishwashing facilities, ice packing freezing and more. The facilities at Skye Club Site are immaculate; the toilets alone have won Platinum Award of the Year 2017 and Attendant of the Year 2017.
The facilities at Skye Club Site are immaculate, the toilets alone having won the Loo of the Year Award, Platinum 2019 and Attendant of the Year Award 2019.
Portree is the capital of Skye. At the Aros centre, there is a cinema & theatre with occasional concerts, a children’s play centre, café and gift shop. To catch a glimpse of the sea eagles catch a boat from the harbour. Visit Coral beach, or catch a boat from the Dunvegan castle jetty and go seal-spotting.
From £85 per night
2 Night minimum stay £240
Any additional night £75.00
April to September
From £55 per night
Minimum stay 2 nights
April to October.
Terms and Conditions apply, please contact site for details