Glamping Powys Wales
Hush Hush Glamping in Powys, Wales overlooks the picturesque Radnor Valley and the Black Mountains. This magnificent glamping pod is situated within Alice and Kevin’s 90-acre farm, alongside fellow business venture Fostings Alpacas, which is home to their small herd of friendly alpacas.
Leave all your chores and work behind with Hush Hush Glamping. The beautifully crafted glamping pod for two adults is nestled beneath the majestic Radnor forest, overlooking the vast Radnor Valley at 1,300ft above sea level.
THE POD – just for adults!
Located on a rural 90-acre farm, you’ll have plenty of space to yourself, sharing with only our friendly alpacas, sheep, red kites, the odd hare and deer. Wake up to splendid views across the Radnor Valley. There’s no wi-fi at the pod, so you can spend quality time with each other away from any distractions.
You will find:
- Small kitchenette providing all the essentials to cook a tasty meal
- Compact fridge, kettle, toaster, hob plates, pans, basic cooking utensils and crockery
- Comfy double bed with Hypnos mattress and bedding
- Wood burning stove
- TV (for DVDs only), including a small collection of films
- En-suite bathroom with fitted shower (please bring your own towels)
- OS maps of the areas
- Parking outside the pod
Surrounded by fantastic scenery and walks (bring your walking books and camera), the nearby fields offer incredible views of the Radnor valley. Situated near the Radnor Forest and Kinnerton village, here are some idea of places to visit and activities to experience in the area:
- Gigrin Red Kite Feeding Centre
- Explore Llandrindod Wells
- Hergest Ridge
- Aberystwyth Mountain Road
- Mountain Biking Radnor
- Croft Gardens
- Small Breeds Farm Park & Owl Centre
- Go Karting with Herefordshire Raceway
- Canoe Experience
- Falconry Experience Valley View Falconry
- Hacking out with Bryngwyn Riding School
- Horse Trekking
- One-day intense Rally Car Course with Phil Price Rally School
- Trial Flying Lesson at Shobdon Airfield
£70 per night for 2 people