Glamping North Devon
Springfield Glamping will take you totally off grid. Wake up to the best view North Devon has to offer in one of our ten 5 metre furnished bell tents.
Experience lots of space for down time!
Each Bell Tent has ample room including
- Double bed
- Two single pull out beds
- Bottom sheets, please bring your own bedding (home comforts are the best!)
- Bedside table
- Storage chests
- Solar powered fairy lights
OUTSIDE you will find….
- Fire pits
- Cooking grills, pots and pans included for a perfect rustic bbq with a view
- Two deckchairs
- Hot gas powered purpose built showers
We have fully flushable purpose built toilets which are cleaned multiple times during the day.
Farm experience days available to sign up to once you have arrived such as:
- Pony/donkey feeding, handling and grooming
- Feed the calves
- Bathing the “cutest sheep in the world” our very own stunning Valais Blacknose sheep
- Collect eggs and feeding hens and emu
- Footpaths are available on the farm and surrounding local areas
£30 extra for a solar panel battery charger ideal for those of you not quite ready to give up screen time for a whole week.
Well behaved dogs are welcomed but must be kept on a lead at all times on the farm.
A dedicated off lead field will be available for any dog with a zoomies outbreak!
- Our closest and largest town in North Devon is Barnstaple with it’s larger shops, supermarkets and various places to eat. This pretty market town has a rich history, which can be seen in its pannier market or museum. The River Taw runs through the town and is perfect for scenic riverside walks.
- The Tarka Trail – for cyclists of any age and ability with it’s largely traffic free pathway that uses the former railway line
- The beautiful seaside villages such as Appledore and Instow
- From either Ilfracombe or Bideford hop on board the MS Oldeburg and set sail for Lundy Island
- Lynton and Lynmouth
5 metre Bell Tent with log burners & water heaters
£380 for a weekend stay
£420 Mon to Fri 4 night stay
£750 7 night stay
5 metre Bell Tent
£350 for a weekend stay
£400 Mon to Fri 4 night stay
£700 7 night stay
Families, couples and dogs are welcome, however hens & stags parties and large groups are not, this is not the site for you I’m afraid!