Glamping Norfolk with Hot Tub
Swallow Park Glamping with Hot Tub is by the Norfolk Broads and just 2 miles from us. Also Situated 3 miles from our site is the glorious golden sands of Gorleston beach. And in the other direction is Fritton Country Outdoor Activity Park (www.frittonlakeeoc.co.uk) ideal for friends and families to get outside and explore with Canoeing, Fishing, Rowing Dingles, Pedal Go Karts, Mountain Biking, Tree Climbing, Low Ropes, Bushcraft, Horse Riding around the lake. Try the Fritton Arms for lunch and a drink.
LUXURY SAFARI LODGES
Our Luxury tents are all hand built on site by the family. And this will be noticeable by all the little touches that we provide to make your stay extra bit special. They are very spacious and accommodate family,friends and couples. The kitchen is fully functional to prepare any meal through out your stay. Cooker, fridge and belfast sink and lots of cupboard space.
There is a woodburner for those chillier nights. (Daily allowance of wood, more is available to buy on site.)
Lounge area with bed settee and bean bags. Dinning table to host a lovely evening meal. Double bedroom with proper beds and lovely comfortable mattresses. (All bed linen included and made) 2nd Bedroom which has 2 single beds, but also can be a double bed. Both bedrooms lead into the bathroom. Power shower with hand basin and toilet.(All towels provided)
Our Luxury Lodges have hot and cold running water and electricity. All tents have their own bathrooms, so no need sharing with your neighbours.
Our safari lodge is set up for 6 to 8 people and includes
- Fully fitted kitchen with belfast sink, cooker and fridge
- Lounge area with leather couch and bean bags to relax and chill..
- Enjoy a delicious meal at the dining table
- Power sockets and lighting
- Wood burner to provide that added warmth on those cooler nights. (wood provided for the duration of stay)
- Comfy beds to able a good nights sleep, with luxurious bed linen and depending on weather conditions 4.5 + 9=13.5 tog duvets
- Blankets and hot water bottles if you need them
The lodge is fully equipped with everything that you will need for your stay including
- Bed linen
- Cleaning materials
- Cooking utensils
LUXURY SAFARI 4 BERTH SAFARI TENT with Hot Tub
Available towards end of July 2018 includes
- Double bed with linen and towels
- Double sofa bed with linen and towels
- Log burner
- Gas stove
- Dining table
- Private bathroom, shower toilet and sink
- Decking with private hot tub, Bbq and Fire pit
WELCOME PACKAGE included
Welcome package of organic free range eggs, organic milk and butter and bread baked by our local bakery as well as tea, coffee and sugar.
There is also an area at the back of the luxury tent where you will have privacy to enjoy a lovely BBQ or sit on the covered veranda with a glass of wine watching the sun set in the west! Beautiful!!!
- Running hot and cold water
- Power sockets and lightning
- Flushing toilet
- Fresh bed linen and towels
- Lovely comfy beds Dinning table and chairs
- Private bbq area
- Verenda to watch sun set and enjoy your favourite book
- Wood burning stove for those chilly nights
- Private hot shower
- Kitchen utensils and fridge
OUR STYLISH BELL TENTS
Our Bell tents sleep up to 4 people they include
- A proper Double bed and Double Futon
- A log burner for those cooler nights
- Loungers out the front
- Own Cooking Area
- Private area out the back with a fire pit and BBQ
- A gas hob to cook on and cutlery and China ware is included
Showers and toilets are shared
NEW TO OUR GLAMPING FAMILY
BABY TIPI TENT
The Baby Tipi Tent will be a Magical Beautiful Adventure that sleeps 4 people with
- A lovely comfortable Double bed with cotton linen and a double futon bed
- Electricity and wood burner for those chiller nights
- Tipi tent is built on decking and has an ensuite private shower, toilet and basin, built on the decking
- Kitchenette is also private to the Tipi tent and private Hot tub to the back of the tent with BBQ and fire pit
With a touch of Pure Indulgence that sleeps 4 people including
- Roll Top Bath in the Yurt tent for those special occasions, honeymooners, Wedding Anniversaries and Special Celebrations
- Double luxuries bed with cotton linen with additional double futon bed
- Electricity and log burner
- Private shower, toilet and basin with kitchenette built on the decking area and private Hot tub
All of the above have there own Veranda and a private Hot tub, BBQ and Fire pit to the back of the tent. Wood and coals are supplied for the duration of your stay
The Hot tubs are filled with fresh water prior to your arrival for our guests Let your head relax as you lie back and gaze up to the stars and moon.
PLEASE NORE: Hot tubs need to be booked when booking is made to guarantee availability. There is an additional charge of £75.00 for your stay
HOLISTIC AND BEAUTY TREATMENTS
Available from www.colleencolbypureindulgence.com
WI-FI also available on site
BIKES AVAILABLE FOR HIRE!
PLACES TO EXPLORE
- Gorleston beach with its wonderful golden sand is only 3 miles from us.
- Fritton Lake outdoor adventure centre is 2 miles.
- Pleasurewood hills theme park is 7 miles.
- The Norfolk Archaeological trust, Roman Ruins is 2 miles and there is also
- fishing in the same village.
- BeWILDerwood(spelt that way) adventure park is a fab place to take young
- Petitts animal adventure park is also a great day out.
- Norfolk Broads to take a boat out.
- Oulton Broad also has hiring of boats, but wonderful power boat racing.
- Gt.Yarmouth also has many attractions, with 2 piers that host lots of shows
- and entertainment.
- Indoor swimming pool at the marina leisure centre. and also the world famous
- Circus, The Hippodrome.
We had a lovely stay in Kaths corner. Facilities are beautiful and the beds are so comfortable. Our children loved it and we can’t wait to tell all our friends and family And looking forward to coming back next month. Thank you Carlie and family June 2015
Thank you for having us stay, we had a fantastic time in the Luxury tents The finishing touches make it really homely and cosy. The log burner makes a huge difference when the evenings start to get
a bit chilly ( we stayed in September) Thanks Helene,Tom,Sarah,Rhye,Emma and Jack 2015
Weekend, Midweek and Week Long Breaks all available from £96 a night per Safari Tent sleeping up to 6
Hot Tub Hire £75 a stay – please pre book to guarantee availability
Please enquire prices depend on date and season!
Well behaved doggies welcome in our safari lodges
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.