Swallow Park Barn and Glamping is by the Norfolk Broads and just 2 miles from us. Also situated 3 miles from our site is the glorious golden sands of Gorleston beach. And in the other direction is Fritton Country Outdoor Activity Park (www.frittonlakeeoc.co.uk) ideal for friends and families to get outside and explore with Canoeing, Fishing, Rowing Dingles, Pedal Go Karts, Mountain Biking, Tree Climbing, Low Ropes, Bushcraft, Horse Riding around the lake. Try the Fritton Arms for lunch and a drink.
Thoughtfully designed and beautifully furnished, this luxury bolthole is the ideal base from which to explore. Spread your wings and venture further afield along the coast before returning to the luxury comforts that this property affords. Don’t forget to bring your pampered pooch along too – why should they miss out on such a treat!
This splendid retreat has been thoughtfully furnished to an exceptionally high standard, creating the ideal retreat for family to gather or couples looking for a romantic getaway
Benefitting from a quiet location you are able to enjoy being away from the hustle and bustle that comes with this popular seaside destination, yet still be within east access as only 3 miles away from Gorleston on sea a glorious beach
This property really is the perfect retreat!
Open Plan Lounge, Dining & Kitchen, awaits guests of swallow park, by coupling the edge-of-the-village location with comfortable, modern furnishing the owners have created a quiet sanctuary that all ages can enjoy.
The lounge is furnished with double sofa bed and large armchair centred around the wood burning stove and Widescreen TV making it the ideal place to retire to after a busy day out and about exploring Norfolk and Suffolk
A dining table for 4 people sits between the kitchen and the lounge. It is also placed perfectly for days when you are able to open the French doors to the enclosed back garden. For a nice spot to enjoy a paper and a coffee on a fine Spring morning, you could not do much better.
A well-appointed kitchen is situated next to the dining table, from here the chef of the day can easily participate in the other goings on while still being able to make sure that nothing is getting burnt!
- A fully fitted kitchen with everything that you my need (home from home) integrated gas & electric oven, microwave , kettle, Lavazza coffee maker (pods provided,)toaster, fridge and freezer. Belfast sink
- Bose sound speaker for smart phones
- Sumptuous bathroom with wall to wall sand stone tiles, sunken shower and roll top bath, fluffy robes and slippers
- Mezzanine is where you will find the gorgeous comfy Double bed with luxurious linen and fluffy towels
- The property offers a safe, enclosed back decking area with private hot tub, relaxed out door seating and gas bbq
- Hanging basket with flower tubs and fairy lights
- Adjacent to the property is a large paddock that you are free to use as part of your stay for exercise doggy or game rounders or just enjoy the sounds of natureAT A GLANCE
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Double mezzanine Bedroom
- 1 Double Sofa bed
- Widescreen TV
- Private Hot tub
- Enclosed Garden
- Dogs Welcome by Arrangement
- Selection of Board Games
- Wood Burner + Logs
- Complimentary Swallow Park Welcome Pack
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Luxury Towels and Linens
- Superb Coastal Location
- Off-Road Parking for 2 cars
- Arrival Day: Friday
- Arrival Time: 3pm
- Departure Time: 10.30am
- £150 Security Deposit
HOLISTIC AND BEAUTY TREATMENTS
Available from www.colleencolbypureindulgence.com
WI-FI also available on site
BIKES AVAILABLE FOR HIRE!
VIEW OUR VIDEO
PLACES TO EXPLORE
- Gorleston beach with its wonderful golden sand is only 3 miles from us.
- Fritton Lake outdoor adventure centre is 2 miles.
- Pleasurewood hills theme park is 7 miles.
- The Norfolk Archaeological trust, Roman Ruins is 2 miles and there is also
- fishing in the same village.
- BeWILDerwood(spelt that way) adventure park is a fab place to take young
- Petitts animal adventure park is also a great day out.
- Norfolk Broads to take a boat out.
- Oulton Broad also has hiring of boats, but wonderful power boat racing.
- Gt.Yarmouth also has many attractions, with 2 piers that host lots of showsand entertainment
- Indoor swimming pool at the marina leisure centre. and also the world famous
- Circus, The Hippodrome
Midweek 4 night stays from £299