Go glamping at The Old Canal with Norfolk Bells in six acres of sleepy meadow and wild grasses along the banks of one of the county’s least discovered waterways. With so much space to explore and roam, as well as canoe hire and a Maize maze for the kids, this is the epitome of an idyllic glamping escape.
From here you can enjoy unblemished beaches, wildlife rich waterways and quiet lanes for cycling and exploring, not to mention the idyllic Old Dilham Canal right on the doorstep! Bring your canoe or hire one from the campsite and set off on an adventure.
Rated as one of the UK’s top ten new campsites for 2017; The Old Canal Camping only includes Bell Tents and campers preserving a traditional camping feel where the kids are encouraged to run around and be free!
THE BELL TENTS
Eclectic, fun and cosy, the fully furnished bell tents provide everything you need for a family or group of up to four. Choose from one of our three 5m Stargazer bell tents, complete with stargazing panels – perfect for budding astronomers!
Inside your Bell Tent you’ll find….
- A standard double bed
- Quality duvet and fine cotton linen
- Campbeds for the kiddies to snuggle down on with cosy sleeping bags
- Lighting (solar and battery)
- Mugs, plates and cutlery for four
- Pots and pans, washing up bowl and washing up liquid
- A Basket of goodies to welcome you on arrival to your canvas palace!
OUTSIDE YOUR BELL TENT you’ll find…..
- Small picnic table
- Extra woolly throws
- Fire pit for cooking and campfires (fuel is available from the campsite shop)
ALONGSIDE YOUR BELL TENT you will have use of….
- Decked out Loo and Shower Facilities
- Oodles of hot running water
- On tap drinking water
As well as fire pits and a campsite shop which sells all the necessaries you’re likely to need during your glamping trip, from eggs to wood for the fire!!
WHAT WE SUGGEST YOU BRING
- Camping stove
- Towels inc. Tea Towels
- Few extra blankets
Nearby there are numerous foot and cycle paths to explore, canoes to hire as well as
- The private Canal which runs through the Campsite
- The Maize Maze
- The Norfolk Broads
- Great Yarmouth
- Nearby more quieter beaches of Sea Palling, Waxham, Happisburgh and Horsey
- Norfolk Norfolk Coast including Blakeney
- Historic city of Norwich
- Felbrigg Hall Gardens and Estate
- Blickling Hall
- The Bure Valley Railway and much more….
£105 per night per bell tent
Each bell is happy to welcome one small dog
All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when on the campsite
Sorry No Groups under 25
No smoking or cooking inside the bell
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.